• Thread starter theboyant
  • Start date
  • Views 3,004
theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just an old tutorial for the people who don't know how to do it. Supposed to say *MEDIUM* not *EASY*, been a while since i recorded this so i haven't really tried it...

Last edited:
punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Easy" yet he couldn't even get the second super bounce to work in the video before he ended it. Thanks for the post none the less.

theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Easy" yet he couldn't even get the second super bounce to work in the video before he ended it. Thanks for the post none the less.
I'll correct that, been a while since i recorded it, so i haven't tried it, thanks for telling me!

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll correct that, been a while since i recorded it, so i haven't tried it, thanks for telling me!

No worries, just pointing it out. For some, it will be very difficult to double super bounce. The first SB, I will agree is fairly simple! Thanks for the post.

Kam

Kam

Stw8 Wippin
Reaction score
Sin$
I fell through the map so I must be getting close, right?

Do you hold forward the whole time you're in the air or do you let go of the thumbstick?

theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I fell through the map so I must be getting close, right?

Do you hold forward the whole time you're in the air or do you let go of the thumbstick?
I seem to have more success when i hold forward the whole time, but its mainly about hitting the line where the bridge and the ground meets also i haven't fell through the map before so i can not help you with that, but eventually you will get it! Good luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register