M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if serious....

OT:

why the f*ck went meireles to Fenerbahce?

ps: does anyone have any information about Chris? (a old Lyon defender who moved today to Galatasaray)
is he good?

Hulk is not worth 47.5m he is worth no more than 35m, He is a great player but no doubt but he isn't the best in the world in his position, Zenit are just plain crazy much like PSG paying 45m to acquire Lucas (includes the 10m his agent got).

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hulk is not worth 47.5m he is worth no more than 35m, He is a great player but no doubt but he isn't the best in the world in his position, Zenit are just plain crazy much like PSG paying 45m to acquire Lucas (includes the 10m his agent got).
His agent got £10m? wow. No wonder his agent was more keen on a PSG move.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No don't be silly, it was because PSG was a better project and Manchester is boring. Nothing to do with money :rolleyes:
Ha, loved his excuse of the City being dull and boring being the reason he chose PSG.

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this isnt really a transfer but "Ronaldo is Sad", and reports saying he wants to leave..Well the question i have to other United fans, would you get rid of anybody to bring back Ronaldo? For me it would have to be cutting down on players wages and offer Nani as part of the trade as he is really inconsistent and always finds a way to lose the ball quickly, but i doubt it. I know for a fact he will never go to city or chelsea because he know they are our rivals, unless he does a RVP lol Only a dream for me to see him in a red shirt again :..(

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this isnt really a transfer but "Ronaldo is Sad", and reports saying he wants to leave..Well the question i have to other United fans, would you get rid of anybody to bring back Ronaldo? For me it would have to be cutting down on players wages and offer Nani as part of the trade as he is really inconsistent and always finds a way to lose the ball quickly, but i doubt it. I know for a fact he will never go to city or chelsea because he know they are our rivals, unless he does a RVP lol Only a dream for me to see him in a red shirt again :..(
But didn't his dad drink himself to death around early September a few years back?

The only team i can see him going to in PSG. He loves United and Fergie was a father figure to Ronaldo so i'd expect him not to go back to the Premier league other then to United.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see him leaving Madrid, hes too good for any other league and he's not on his way back to United anytime soon. He's upset because of how Kaka has been treated apparently.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see him leaving Madrid, hes too good for any other league and he's not on his way back to United anytime soon. He's upset because of how Kaka has been treated apparently.

So in your Opinion th La Liga is better then the premier league? Fergie would go back for him if he really wanted out he said many a time the only person he would spend 80m would be Ronaldo.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
So in your Opinion th La Liga is better then the premier league? Fergie would go back for him if he really wanted out he said many a time the only person he would spend 80m would be Ronaldo.
When I said any other league, I meant a league he hasn't played in yet. Do we have a buyback clause for 80 million?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I said any other league, I meant a league he hasn't played in yet. Do we have a buyback clause for 80 million?

I f*ckin hope so :biggrin: He ain't going City though he wouldn't betray Fergie like that.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I f*ckin hope so :biggrin: He ain't going City though he wouldn't betray Fergie like that.
We have a first Refusal clause, which, correct me if im wrong but we have first choice to buy him back if Madrid decide to sell him?

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
My Ronaldo theory (It's a longshot but you never know)

Last season or the season before (I can't remember exactly) Rooney handed in a transfer request and he wanted to leave and Fergie had no clue what to do about the situation (United fans can say I'm wrong but it's the truth) So not to long ago Rooney had "apparently" come out and said he feared Fergie was getting ready to offload him. Now they have brought in Van Persie who for me plays better when up top alone.

Man United have/had 4 Strikers which is the perfect amount but when you have Rooney and Welbeck who worked well last year, Hernandez who is the most amazing super sub I have seen and they had Berbatov who never got a sniff after having a great season. Fergie feels the need to bring in someone better than all 3 that remain at the club?? I think they plan to get rid of Rooney

Now with the Ronaldo story and Jose Mourinho being a BIG fan of Rooney's I see maybe some sort of swap deal being done in January?? :eek:

I originally thought Rooney would be leaving at the end of the season but if this story is true then that's my longshot of an idea that I think might happen

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Michael Owen joins stoke on a One year pay-as-you-play deal.

Thanks for the memory of the 4-3 win Vs City Owen :biggrin:

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$

Last season or the season before (I can't remember exactly) Rooney handed in a transfer request and he wanted to leave and Fergie had no clue what to do about the situation (United fans can say I'm wrong but it's the truth) So not to long ago Rooney had "apparently" come out and said he feared Fergie was getting ready to offload him. Now they have brought in Van Persie who for me plays better when up top alone.

Man United have/had 4 Strikers which is the perfect amount but when you have Rooney and Welbeck who worked well last year, Hernandez who is the most amazing super sub I have seen and they had Berbatov who never got a sniff after having a great season. Fergie feels the need to bring in someone better than all 3 that remain at the club?? I think they plan to get rid of Rooney

Now with the Ronaldo story and Jose Mourinho being a BIG fan of Rooney's I see maybe some sort of swap deal being done in January?? :eek:

I originally thought Rooney would be leaving at the end of the season but if this story is true then that's my longshot of an idea that I think might happen
Can't see Rooney leaving, he's Fergies little golden boy.

HollowManWest

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Man United have/had 4 Strikers which is the perfect amount but when you have Rooney and Welbeck who worked well last year, Hernandez who is the most amazing super sub I have seen and they had Berbatov who never got a sniff after having a great season. Fergie feels the need to bring in someone better than all 3 that remain at the club?? I

Hes not quite solskjaer yet :tongue: But I hope he keeps scoring goals.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
"That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas"
From Ronaldos twitter

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
But didn't his dad drink himself to death around early September a few years back?

The only team i can see him going to in PSG. He loves United and Fergie was a father figure to Ronaldo so i'd expect him not to go back to the Premier league other then to United.
Yeah but i doubt that would be affecting him now, that was way back in 06 i believe.

I doubt he would ever join PSG, it would be a waste of talent going there. Lets just see how this plays out.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but i doubt that would be affecting him now, that was way back in 06 i believe.

I doubt he would ever join PSG, it would be a waste of talent going there. Lets just see how this plays out.

It'll be a big money move to PSG or a Russian side such as Zenit if he moves at all. Despite him being desired by every club, I doubt any BPL side is prepared to pay for him, not when he costs as much as he does. With the FFP rule coming in, I doubt many clubs are prepared to be so careless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register