What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

SujonIX Mods GTA 5 ONLINE MONEY DROP LOBBY | 2.5K$ BAGS | ONLINE! | FRIENDS ONLY | PC | 0 Lagg

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoctorDrip519

Reaction score
Sin$
1} Do not chat in-game about the money drop, money, mods, hacks, glitches in any way!
2} Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop.
3} Passive Mode is REQUIRED if not in passive Mode you will be kicked!!!
4} Do not kill other people/use weapons in my lobby. If you use weapons or kill someone you will be kicked!
5} Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag. If you drive your vehicle please despawn it.
6} Do not bank or spend any money in my session!!!! Join 3 or more sessions before banking or spending money to be safe.

If you don't follow these rules, you'll be kicked
Entering these lobbies is at your own risk!
ZeWNWOU.png
I accept these rules.
SC: DoctorDrip519

K

KewonK

Reaction score
Sin$
i accept the rules
SC: xMegaDerpX
Post automatically merged:

I accept the rules
Sc: xMegaDerpX

Last edited:
F

Forgetfulpigeon

Reaction score
Sin$
I accept the rules
Social club name- forgetfulpigeon

L

ludtafunkyamumz

Reaction score
Sin$
1} Do not chat in-game about the money drop, money, mods, hacks, glitches in any way!
4} Do not kill other people/use weapons in my lobby. If you use weapons or kill someone you will be kicked!
5} Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag. If you drive your vehicle please despawn it.
6} Do noti accept the rules I haven't got a social club account yet but will do it now. I'm just a noob.

bank or spend any money in my session!!!! Join 3 or more sessions before banking or spending money to be safe.

ZeWNWOU.png

6} Do not bank or spend any money in my session!!!! Join 3 or more sessions before banking or spending money to be safe.

No worries mate I can follow them rules. I tried to add U but couldn't
Entering these lobbies is at your own rir

I accept all the rules

No worries mate I can follow them rules. I tried to add U but couldn't

I accept all the rules
My sc name is chebbbi1985

Is this just for pc

Last edited:
T

TTOSSimiae

Reaction score
Sin$

ZeWNWOU.png

ZeWNWOU.png
Simiae_OW i agree to the rules

I

igorkz

Reaction score
Sin$

ZeWNWOU.png
I accept the rules
sc: IgorkZ_

I accept the rules
SC: IgorkZ_

C

Coconut46

Reaction score
Sin$

ZeWNWOU.png
i acept the rules sc:raresjmecherul45

D

djdjdnneekinn

Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.

I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.
I accept the rules
SC: Faze_Yuqqi

I accept the rules
SC: Faze_Yuqqi
Can you add me? I cant add you for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register