1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox 360 Sugden - Black Ops II Menu | Public Release | Beta Build 1

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modding' started by Sergeant Cryer, Jan 24, 2018 with 21 replies and 3,153 views.

1. Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    EDIT: Version 1.1 is now out!
    EDIT:B ETA BUILD 7+ Comes with something small i'm working on, the "Sugden Mod Tool" super original names I know...
    I've made this menu, because I enjoy coding and think its fun, also because I want to get into coding more things and coding a GSC menu is easy, but I find that starting off with the easy will help you understand more advanced coding, furthermore, i'm at least going to try making some of my own features (ones that i haven't seen in other menus) one example is, the Fake Menu option, yes it actually works, i've never seen an option to give someone a fake menu in any menus i've used, although this may not be the hardest thing to do, its something i've never seen before, now I know don't have any models/sounds at the moment, as i'm just a bit lazy adding in everything, but in V2 - V2.5 I will be adding some in, I hope you enjoy my menu, thank you for taking time to read this.
    People commenting saying something along the lines of "This menu is a copy of jiggy" could you backup your claims as to why MY MENU SPECIFICALLY is a copy of jiggy...

read the readme.txt for more information

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. XeCrout

XeCrout JesusSalas - Xbox Dev

Ratings:
    Any Video Of This or Pic?

3. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

4. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Check the edit if you haven't already!

5. Mapwood6

Mapwood6 Newbie

Ratings:
    Looks good, going to have my friend test this out, looks like a clean menu.

• Like Like x 1
  6. XeCrout

XeCrout JesusSalas - Xbox Dev

Ratings:
    cant add you but try to add me ImCrout#9416

7. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    I added you

8. Scotty 8134

Scotty 8134 Newbie

Ratings:
    I can't add you on discord can you try to add me? Scotty 8134 (Uo)#2944

9. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Beta Build 3 is out now!, read pastebin for download!

10. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    BETA V4 is out, sorry for it taking so long and having so little, i have been away past 2 weeks

11. cuehs

cuehs Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the menu!

I have a quick question - how do I compile it after editing the custom messages?

12. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Super Moderators

Ratings:
    If you're editing it in GSC studio, then I believe it's Editor>Export the file to a compiled script file>Save file name as "*whatever-its-meant-to-be*.gsc".

13. DaysMods

DaysMods Newbie

Ratings:
    Pretty nice menu man. Keep up the good work!

14. MrBehexed

MrBehexed Newbie

Ratings:
    So a remake/copy of Jiggy?

15. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you reply with a detailed explanation as to why you believe this menu is a remake of jiggy?
    I can 99% guarantee you have not even used the menu, I am aware that the background is basically the same colour as jiggy, but keep in mind this is a beta version, and changing the colour is not as simple as changing "purple" to "green" you have to get the RGB of the colour, which yes I know is not difficult, but I mean no matter what I do you will still criticise me, if i change it to blue, "your remaking batman" if I change it to green "it looks ugly", this may not be the main reason your think its a remake of jiggy I know, some of the options do resemble options in the jiggy menu, but are you really saying i can't use "turn off TV" because its in jiggy?

16. AACThaKid

AACThaKid Enthusiast

Ratings:
  17. MrBehexed

MrBehexed Newbie

Ratings:
    No, I can't give you a detailed explanation of why I think you're remaking Jiggy. I just thought if someone was going to rescript a menu that may or may not look similar to said menu they would change the color/placement of the menu on the screen I'm not hating bro your menu looks good, better than anything I could do seeing as how you put a lot of effort into your beta releases and notes here on Se7enSins I appreciate you and anyone else who's making menus keeping this community healthy with new ways to mod and have fun ji new ways on our favorite games and make a profit along the way thanks to your hard work. I really do apologise for my previous comment I see how my blatant statement looks like I'm being an a** I'm not that kind of person to judge someone's skill or technique on how they make menus on how they see fit.

18. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, thank you, and ofc i did copy the positioning + colour, but when it was in its "pre-release" state, it was ugly, with a completely black background + orange scroller, i do plan on changing the colours, but its not my top priority, going through all the RGB combinations, but i will definitely be changing the colours around soon

19. Corona FTW

Corona FTW Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You should add gamemode. A good one would be something like death run but more in depth and on any map using things in the game like: turret, guardian. Things like that. Why not make your own player model?

20. XeElectrik

XeElectrik Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Jiggy renamed with a few things moved around

• Like Like x 1