Xbox 360 Sugden - Black Ops II Menu | Public Release | Beta Build 1

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modding' started by Sergeant Cryer, Jan 24, 2018 with 21 replies and 2,952 views.

1. Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    EDIT: Version 1.1 is now out!
    EDIT:B ETA BUILD 7+ Comes with something small i'm working on, the "Sugden Mod Tool" super original names I know...
    I've made this menu, because I enjoy coding and think its fun, also because I want to get into coding more things and coding a GSC menu is easy, but I find that starting off with the easy will help you understand more advanced coding, furthermore, i'm at least going to try making some of my own features (ones that i haven't seen in other menus) one example is, the Fake Menu option, yes it actually works, i've never seen an option to give someone a fake menu in any menus i've used, although this may not be the hardest thing to do, its something i've never seen before, now I know don't have any models/sounds at the moment, as i'm just a bit lazy adding in everything, but in V2 - V2.5 I will be adding some in, I hope you enjoy my menu, thank you for taking time to read this.
    People commenting saying something along the lines of "This menu is a copy of jiggy" could you backup your claims as to why MY MENU SPECIFICALLY is a copy of jiggy...

read the readme.txt for more information

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. XeCrout

XeCrout JesusSalas - Xbox Dev

Ratings:
    Any Video Of This or Pic?

3. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

4. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Check the edit if you haven't already!

5. Mapwood6

Mapwood6 Newbie

Ratings:
    Looks good, going to have my friend test this out, looks like a clean menu.

• Like Like x 1
  6. XeCrout

XeCrout JesusSalas - Xbox Dev

Ratings:
    cant add you but try to add me ImCrout#9416

7. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    I added you

8. Scotty 8134

Scotty 8134 Newbie

Ratings:
    I can't add you on discord can you try to add me? Scotty 8134 (Uo)#2944

9. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Beta Build 3 is out now!, read pastebin for download!

10. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    BETA V4 is out, sorry for it taking so long and having so little, i have been away past 2 weeks

11. cuehs

cuehs Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the menu!

I have a quick question - how do I compile it after editing the custom messages?

12. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Super Moderators

Ratings:
    If you're editing it in GSC studio, then I believe it's Editor>Export the file to a compiled script file>Save file name as "*whatever-its-meant-to-be*.gsc".

13. DaysMods

DaysMods Newbie

Ratings:
    Pretty nice menu man. Keep up the good work!

14. MrBehexed

MrBehexed Newbie

Ratings:
    So a remake/copy of Jiggy?

15. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you reply with a detailed explanation as to why you believe this menu is a remake of jiggy?
    I can 99% guarantee you have not even used the menu, I am aware that the background is basically the same colour as jiggy, but keep in mind this is a beta version, and changing the colour is not as simple as changing "purple" to "green" you have to get the RGB of the colour, which yes I know is not difficult, but I mean no matter what I do you will still criticise me, if i change it to blue, "your remaking batman" if I change it to green "it looks ugly", this may not be the main reason your think its a remake of jiggy I know, some of the options do resemble options in the jiggy menu, but are you really saying i can't use "turn off TV" because its in jiggy?

16. AACThaKid

AACThaKid Enthusiast

Ratings:
  17. MrBehexed

MrBehexed Newbie

Ratings:
    No, I can't give you a detailed explanation of why I think you're remaking Jiggy. I just thought if someone was going to rescript a menu that may or may not look similar to said menu they would change the color/placement of the menu on the screen I'm not hating bro your menu looks good, better than anything I could do seeing as how you put a lot of effort into your beta releases and notes here on Se7enSins I appreciate you and anyone else who's making menus keeping this community healthy with new ways to mod and have fun ji new ways on our favorite games and make a profit along the way thanks to your hard work. I really do apologise for my previous comment I see how my blatant statement looks like I'm being an a** I'm not that kind of person to judge someone's skill or technique on how they make menus on how they see fit.

18. OP
    Sergeant Cryer

Sergeant Cryer Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, thank you, and ofc i did copy the positioning + colour, but when it was in its "pre-release" state, it was ugly, with a completely black background + orange scroller, i do plan on changing the colours, but its not my top priority, going through all the RGB combinations, but i will definitely be changing the colours around soon

19. Corona FTW

Corona FTW Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You should add gamemode. A good one would be something like death run but more in depth and on any map using things in the game like: turret, guardian. Things like that. Why not make your own player model?

20. XeElectrik

XeElectrik Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Jiggy renamed with a few things moved around

• Like Like x 1