submission glitch! hanley skycannon

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by deathwiz, Dec 14, 2008 with 12 replies and 2,579 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathwiz

deathwiz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    we were playing on jacinto and it was the first round. im not sure exactly what happened but i guess a bunch of people threw smoke granades at hanley when he was at the hammer of dawn. he somehow did the skycannon glitch and we could not get him. IT WAS CRAZY. it turned into a mosh pit kind of thing for an hour and a half. since we could not score the submission guy it was never-ending. i had 110 kills in the end, i fanally just lagged myself out because i got bored. anyways, just thought i should share! any ideas on how it happened?

2. Grmmnshprd

Grmmnshprd Newbie

Ratings:
    Well I know that if you stand on top of your smoke and tap a rapidly you can jump.

3. OP
    deathwiz

deathwiz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    heres the vid:
    heres a link if the vid doesnt work: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvHF2JwHfnc]YouTube - Gears of War 2 Glitch - submission glitch (crazy)[/ame]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvHF2JwHfnc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YvHF2JwHfnc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. TheIncredibleZ

TheIncredibleZ Getting There

Ratings:
    This happened to me before on subway, he shot into the sky near torque bow. Someone finally brought the turret up and started shooting him and he eventually fell.

5. TaylorBoy

TaylorBoy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1) WHAT IS THAT SONG :thumbup::thumbup:

2) That must have been a fun match :tongue:

6. ADC22

ADC22 Newbie

Ratings:
  7. nizmocho

nizmocho Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, something like that happened to me once on avalanche.

8. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's happened to me on pavilion before. After it happened, everyone quit except me and my buddy zach and one other kid on the other team, so, we just sat at each spawn with our chainsaws up and chainsawed him as soon as he spawned. He finally quit over 2hrs later. I finished with around 145 kills and only like 30 deaths

9. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    thats kool as hell if that happened to me i would just pick up the sniper and **** the **** out of everyone.

10. rhatton

rhatton Newbie

Ratings:
    but what if it was the torque bow that spawned. you would be helpless then.

11. jmark92

jmark92 Newbie

Ratings:

wow i would have quit like the first few minutes, if i just kept getting spawn killed..

12. And08

And08 Newbie

Ratings:
    for everyone looking for the song heres a link [Click here to view the link] the name of the song is what do you get remix by origino good song :thumbup:

13. Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Haha, that's funny, I remember something like this happening in one of my matches. Eventually, the same results came out to be that everyone else had over 100 kills. :huh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.