• Thread starter sizzurp94
  • Start date
  • Views 5,432
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawHNMDpXkg]YouTube - Sub Base Elevator Modern Warfare 2[/ame]

F

flash85

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to add me on live and show me how to do some of these elevators, been trying for months and still cant manage it lol, thanks.

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
flash85 said:
Would it be possible to add me on live and show me how to do some of these elevators, been trying for months and still cant manage it lol, thanks.

Trying for months and yet the game has been out for days.

Hilaaaaaarious.

L

laxrocks406

Reaction score
Sin$
Money there is already glitches "here comes the patches :frown:"

Lol i love how they said there Would be no Glitches in this Game :biggrin:

F

flash85

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant modern warfare, elevators in general...im assuming there the same technique for both, smart *** :thumbup:

C

CaliFresh

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sizz there's another elevator here as well you can go as high as that massive elevator but its near this one you do in this video. So you can just walk off onto the roof you were just on. Go into the room underneath where you were and then look out the left windows theres an air conditioner on top of a crate. Jump to the crate and elevate up the AC then lay down (facing either the building you jumped to the crate from or the submarines) and the ledge will be next to your body (on the right if you're facing the subs, left if facing the building) It takes you dumb high and you can like I said walk onto this building you are on.

EDIT: and BTW thanks for this elevator I do it all the time in matches half the fun is doing it under pressure.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
mr woopy said:
Can u post a tutorial of how u do these elevator cuz i cant do em :.(
Look around i belive theres two of them stickied

X

xxoaklandxx

Reaction score
Sin$
ive got a couple of spots on sub base that i havent seen on the site yet. someone should add me on xbl and maybe you could capture them to get them on the site.:smile:

L

LegionMadmaxie1

Reaction score
Sin$
dude there are a couple of elevators and gliches on this map like the one at the sub were u jump of the roof onto the crane then up the pipes. there a vid sumwere on this web showin how to do it it quite coool.:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register