Show Off Stupid window sill...lol

• Thread starter who0pinz
  • Start date
  • Views 196
W

who0pinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having issues with my window sill! >_< Need some opinions. The window is obviously sitting into a window sill, otherwise it's not a window it's a picture frame handing on a wall! Right? Lol. Well, i've tried inner bevels, enclaves, chiseling, nothing seems to quite set the window frame into the wall. Any suggestions??

Please keep your negative feedback to yourself. I only want suggestions for a technique/style to set this window frame into the wall. I like everything else the way it is. Please help! LOL.

rh2yd1.png

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
I like it but the text doesn't fit with it.

W

who0pinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it but the text doesn't fit with it.

What about the window sill? lol. Does it look "normal"? Im not sure what I think of it, since I made it. It kinda looks normal? But kinda awkward lol.

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
What about the window sill? lol. Does it look "normal"? Im not sure what I think of it, since I made it. It kinda looks normal? But kinda awkward lol.
It looks normal. Kind of like a painting.

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Id leave the slight inner bevel in place but add about 3px black border to the outside edge of the timber with a Gaussian blur and fade it slightly so it looks a bit of a shadow

W

who0pinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id leave the slight inner bevel in place but add about 3px black border to the outside edge of the timber with a Gaussian blur and fade it slightly so it looks a bit of a shadow

HAH! That sounds like a plan. LOL. I cut around the timber and out beveled the wall, then pasted the cut back around the timber with an inner bevel...an forgot a shadow...lol. THANK YOU! Was racking my brain lol.

R

Raw

Misunderstood
Reaction score
Me personally, 'd rather leave it without a text. Still a nice piece, keep it up!

W

who0pinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bro, i appreciate that.

D

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Maybe change the font ? Doesn't really suite it (IMO) but anyways its still pretty good !

W

who0pinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you was referring to me. Make sure you hit that reply button.

Yea sorry about that, I always forget, I don't really talk much on the forums, still getting used to it lol.

Top Bottom