• Thread starter bal3wolf
  • Start date
  • Views 1,305
B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a new update and i had my liteon 74x flashed to lt1.1 i thk now the xbox360 shows a failed update error so i been trying to flash my drive to either stock or new ltplus but cant get it to work. And now to top it off anytime i plug in the drives i have 2 liteons the system comes up with a e64 error i need help asap thanks ahead of time.

Probly known but i found a easy way to get the liteon 74x in vendor mode take it apart and move the laser to back of drive away from where the dvd spins start jungleflasher and click intro plug the drive in and move the laser to the front of the drive. For me that has got me in vendor mode everytime now nothing else had worked lol.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the drive spoofed? If not, try to upgrade to LT+ 1.91 if you are running 13146 already.

B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I been trying i cant get it to do anything lol if the drive is unpluged my xbox goes to the failed dashboard error if its pluged into it they get a e64 error. And using jugleflasher and dosflash i cant get any commands to go thru on either of my drives both liteon both have lt im pretty sure.

B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I been trying i cant get it to do anything lol if the drive is unpluged my xbox goes to the failed dashboard error if its pluged into it they get a e64 error. And using jugleflasher and dosflash i cant get any commands to go thru on either of my drives both liteon both have lt im pretty sure.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

So you bricked your Lite-On.

B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you bricked your Lite-On.
2 of them lol or my xbox is no longer providing power to them but the catch is nothing ever showed it was working in any of the flash progams i flashed my lightons befor to the lt and didnt have any of these problems.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
2 of them lol or my xbox is no longer providing power to them but the catch is nothing ever showed it was working in any of the flash progams i flashed my lightons befor to the lt and didnt have any of these problems.

Do you have a spare drive to flash the key to and test? Make sure that the drive isn't spoofed to the console.

B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a spare drive to flash the key to and test? Make sure that the drive isn't spoofed to the console.

i have the key for sure i dont have another drive thats not a liteon tho both these act dead lol. How do i eject them when they are closed if the system wont open them ?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the key for sure i dont have another drive thats not a liteon tho both these act dead lol. How do i eject them when they are closed if the system wont open them ?

How did you manage to brick them is what I really want to know...

B

bal3wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you manage to brick them is what I really want to know...
well like i said no commands would ever pass and suprising enugh i took my drive apart and moved the laser and then did a into and it worked lol.

lol cant belive just moving the laser got the drive into intro to flash it to newest lt now installing the new update hope all goes well lol. All working now lol going to try to get my other drive flashed to stock incase i need it that way later on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register