What's new

Unsolved Stuck on ROGERO 3.55 & Not one firmware works

Q

qodofspeed

Reaction score
So recently a tutorial came out to jailbreak 4.82 OFWs & I had a spare OFW laying around so I thought I'd give it a go and give it to my brother since he's always been fascinated by it when he saw me do it over the years. the BD Drive is broken & so I installed an NOBD firmware, fixing this issue. But I then realised it wasn't a REX firmware, so I couldn't transition to DEX. I then ended up downgrading to 3.55 ROGERO following a tutorial, so I didn't mess up due to lack of memory on upgrading/downgrading. I then tried to go to 4.70 REX COBRA NOBD, but I couldnt. I didn't take it as much & redownloaded the firmware. But I had got the error again. So long story short I tried just about all basic firmwares and none work. I can't toggle qa due to the bd drive being broken, and the firmware I'm on doesn't patch NOBD. Therefore meaning I have no debug settings either. I'm lost for ideas here & really don't wanna waste money on another cfw if I can maybe fix this one. Any help is hugely appreciated.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So recently a tutorial came out to jailbreak 4.82 OFWs & I had a spare OFW laying around so I thought I'd give it a go and give it to my brother since he's always been fascinated by it when he saw me do it over the years. the BD Drive is broken & so I installed an NOBD firmware, fixing this issue. But I then realised it wasn't a REX firmware, so I couldn't transition to DEX. I then ended up downgrading to 3.55 ROGERO following a tutorial, so I didn't mess up due to lack of memory on upgrading/downgrading. I then tried to go to 4.70 REX COBRA NOBD, but I couldnt. I didn't take it as much & redownloaded the firmware. But I had got the error again. So long story short I tried just about all basic firmwares and none work. I can't toggle qa due to the bd drive being broken, and the firmware I'm on doesn't patch NOBD. Therefore meaning I have no debug settings either. I'm lost for ideas here & really don't wanna waste money on another cfw if I can maybe fix this one. Any help is hugely appreciated.
You need to first Toggle QA and then from there you have to install Rogero 3.55 v3.7.

From Rogero 3.55 v3.7 you can install any CFW you like.

Q

qodofspeed

Reaction score
You need to first Toggle QA and then from there you have to install Rogero 3.55 v3.7.

From Rogero 3.55 v3.7 you can install any CFW you like.
I can't toggle qa due to black screen. I also installed NOBD of the same firmware which worked but the black screen persists..

Q

qodofspeed

Reaction score
I can't toggle qa due to black screen. I also installed NOBD of the same firmware which worked but the black screen persists..
Anybody got a heads up on this?? I can only reinstall the same firmware, which is 3.55 ROGERO downgrader, I used MFW builder to change it to NOBD, but I still get black screen on homebrew..

T

TheBrix

#PCMasterRace
Reaction score

Format the hard-drive and go back to 3.55 OFW, then go back like that or?

Q

qodofspeed

Reaction score
Format the hard-drive and go back to 3.55 OFW, then go back like that or?
I've tried that, including just about everything. When I try install any version of 3.55, it either gives me an error, or says I can't reinstall the same firmware, that I need 9.99 or higher update. I can literally only install the same firmware over and over, so If you or anybody here could create an NOBD version of 3.55 Rogero Downgrader, could you possibly do it for me?? It'd mean a lot, I may just be missing something

Top Bottom