What's new

Patched Stuck on Garage Outdoor Screen

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not tried a lot with it, but maybe something can come out of this:

1. Have a garage with a car beeing in storage.
2. Call that car from storage from your mechanic
3. Drive with that car to the same garage (i had a free spot but i also filled it up, did not make any difference for me)
4. Screen will be stuck at the outside of the garage screen

You can open up your phone, pause menu, interaction menu, kill yourself whatever you want. You even see yourself moving around on the minimap after you killed yourself. If you manage to navigate back to the garage with your minimap, the screen will go back to normal.
Maybe there is something to it in combination with the MOC or facility if someone wants to try something with it. Likely it is just a visual glitch though.

S

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way to put the car in storage without having to trade that garage in for a smaller one?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a way to put the car in storage without having to trade that garage in for a smaller one?
I was playing around with this last night too drama please keep us updated if you have anything don't know if not I'll be working on it as well

3. Drive with that car to the same garage (i had a free spot but i also filled it up, did not make any difference for me)

You can open up your phone, pause menu, interaction menu, kill yourself whatever you want. You even see yourself moving around on the minimap after you killed yourself. If you manage to navigate back to the garage with your minimap, the screen will go back to normal.
Maybe there is something to it in combination with the MOC or facility if someone wants to try something with it. Likely it is just a visual glitch though.
When I was testing this, I was in multiple locations at once. There's something to this you, me and navy just couldn't figure out how to get the final steps

not originally. but after you trade, just call mechanic to request the storage space car. i use the moc to remotely transfer between garages storage and regular spot inside the garage. another full garage works as well. just DONT DRIVE BACK INTO THE GARAGE IT CAME FROM UNTILL YOURE READY TO GET GLITCHED OUT

Navy Davey

i knew we were onto something :wink:

we were using a friend to push the Moc closer to the person glitched. They will show you which outside of the garage but you're still staring at the outside of your garage. This is where you can walk around and do everything above-mentioned. We brought the Moc closer to the individual you have d-pad you will get the option to bring you or your friend into the Moc. I had better luck choosing invite friend in but I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I also got stuck between the Moc and the garage and it kept flipping me back and forth. While I was inside the Moc I was still staring at the garage but I had access to get into my car inside the Moc and drive it out

If your friend takes you to LSC and pushes you inside of it while you're glitched at the garage, you will automatically spawn at the LSC with the options to modify the streetcar. After you're done modifying the streetcar when you hit exit LSC, you're automatically spawned back at the apartment. still staring at the garage in a glitched state. If I remember right my friend now had the option to drive the vehicle back to me from LSC. I was invisible in LSC according to the friend. There's a few times I was officially off the radar and and God mode as well during this experiment. One of them might have been after I drink 10 piss washers while inside the Moc, still staring at my garage

If your friend takes you to LSC and pushes you inside of it while you're glitched at the garage, you will automatically spawn at the LSC with the options to modify the streetcar. After you're done modifying the streetcar when you hit exit LSC, you're automatically spawned back at the apartment. still staring at the garage in a glitched state. If I remember right my friend now had the option to drive the vehicle back to me from LSC. I was invisible in LSC according to the friend. There's a few times I was officially off the radar and and God mode as well during this experiment. One of them might have been after I drink 10 piss washers while inside the Moc, still staring at my garage

UPDATE* the only thing I modified on the car was paint to make sure that the friend still had access to use LSC with the same car I modified. Paint does not add a Tracker.

Also we notice that the friend did manage to get inside of my garage during one of our experiments period every single one of my cars that he saw in my garage was uninsured. He attempted to enter any of them and none of them will give him access

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar to what I found on exiting the garage.

D

Docpain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to play with this one tonight, I'm thinking using MC capabilities or even fire or something. I will report back if I get something

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
there are possibilities :wink: ive been messin with this for a few days now :smile:

R

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Yea I've also been messing around with this I found it the other day while doing the recent solo dupe.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I've also been messing around with this I found it the other day while doing the recent solo dupe.
i have all route 68 stuff, so i can blindly walk while trying solo stuff. :wink: best luck comes out of having a friend on this :wink:

I'm going to play with this one tonight, I'm thinking using MC capabilities or even fire or something. I will report back if I get something
use a friend and ur 10car :wink:

Top Bottom