What's new

Solved Stubborn Trinity Ace v3 help please

G

gordsa

Reaction score
Have dumped nand twice and written xell but cant get a glitch happening. Have tried ALL the SRGH 300mhz trinity files and the DGX trinity C with no luck. Short short looong pulses every time. Have attached some pictures and a video. Any help greatly appreciated so i can finish up and tidy my tools away :smile:

Had a good google this evening but not finding anything relevant that i haven't already tried.

Theres a sketchy looking short on the G and 5v but ive probed them and they are not shorted.

ajsehj.jpg

20k5d3p.jpg

Last edited:
K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Have dumped nand twice and written xell but cant get a glitch happening. Have tried ALL the SRGH 300mhz trinity files and the DGX trinity C with no luck. Short short looong pulses every time. Have attached some pictures and a video. Any help greatly appreciated so i can finish up and tidy my tools away :smile:

Had a good google this evening but not finding anything relevant that i haven't already tried.

Theres a sketchy looking short on the G and 5v but ive probed them and they are not shorted.

ajsehj.jpg

20k5d3p.jpg

Your E / F Point Should Be Opposite.

G

gordsa

Reaction score
I shall drink to you tonight when at the pub killjoy666 :smile:

Had just heated the iron up to redo all the soldering when this reply hit my inbox. 60 seconds later im in xell.

Ive done a few trinitys lately and i KNOW its left to right and right to left on those two points and i checked after finishing. i should never ever work in quality control lmao.

Many thanks, have a good weekend.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I shall drink to you tonight when at the pub killjoy666 :smile:

Had just heated the iron up to redo all the soldering when this reply hit my inbox. 60 seconds later im in xell.

Ive done a few trinitys lately and i KNOW its left to right and right to left on those two points and i checked after finishing. i should never ever work in quality control lmao.

Many thanks, have a good weekend.
No Worries Man Happens To The Best Of Us As Well.

Top Bottom