Stripped of my rank

Discussion in 'Halo Reach' started by hughe asst, Sep 4, 2016 with 7 replies and 716 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hughe asst

hughe asst Newbie

Ratings:
    i played offline for 3 years...i was a mythic....i was reset,everything....achievments,rank,alll of it.if someone can help me id apreciate it because microsoft told me to screw off because they thought i was trying to get a free pass.so im here.contact me if you can help...thanks

2. Cafe

Cafe ○ Espresso Yourself ○

Ratings:
    I'm not sure why this would happen. Did you get your stats legit? Or did you modify them through a modded console? Also, most people aren't going to give out their services for free. I know Professional has a sticky in this section with the recoveries he does. Check him out. If not, send me a private message and I'll see what I can do.

3. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    He probably never connected to online till now, and to prevent usb modded credits it resets all accounts that earned rank offline to recruit or the rank they were last time they were online.

4. Cafe

Ratings:
    I wasn't sure if he was talking about online stats or a modified offline account. Let's see if he updates us on this information :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    hughe asst

hughe asst Newbie

Ratings:
    thank you all for the help.i earned my rank,and thanks cafe for the referral,once i get some cash ill give it a try.

6. Cafe

Ratings:
    No worries man. Professional is one of the best around, so he'll be your best bet when it comes to recoveries. I'm glad I could help. You never did notify me if it was an online or an offline account. Were the stats gained through Matchmaking online, or through offline matches with friends, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    hughe asst

hughe asst Newbie

Ratings:
    offline with friends,though ive learned id be reset quite a bit any way by "bungee",i still miss my achievments lol.

8. Cafe

Ratings:
    Well modding your profile offline is pretty simple if you're wanting to get your stats back! Follow this tutorial and you'll be back up and running! If you need support, let me know. Please remember that the modded offline profile will lose everything if you try to put it online. This account must stay as an offline (local) player in Halo: Reach.