STRIKEZONEMODZz GTA V MODDED FUN LOBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WELCOME TO StrikeZoneModZz FUN LOBBY

This is a Modded Fun Lobby we will be doing mini games like races, gun games, last man standing, Finding Bigfoot ect.
I will also be doing CASH DROP LOBBIES as well. I will be doing lobbies like this as much as possible I am NA East Time.
I love ideas for fun lobbies so if you have a great idea on a mini game or race I will most likely do it so help me help you situation the goal is just to have FUN!
When you get in the game come to the Down Town Airport that is where we all are gonna meet up.
WHEN YOUR IN THE GAME AS WELL AND YOU SEE I AM A MODDER POST LEGIT IN THE COMMENTS AND HIT YES ON THE THREAD POLL

RULE'S
DO NOT KILL ANYONE UNLESS IT IS A PART OF THE MINI GAME WE ARE PLAYING.
DO NOT YELL OR TALK OVER OTHERS IN THE GAME.
WHEN SOMEONE WINS AND THEY PICK THERE PRIZE CUSTOMER VEHICLE OR CASH ECT. DON'T COME TO WHERE I TELEPORT THE MONEY MAY LAG AND TAKE LONGER TO COLLECT THE CASH DROP PRIZE WILL BE 50 MILLION.

HOW TO JOIN THE LOBBY
Lowkey IS Backk
THE LOBBY IS A OPEN LOBBY SO ADD ME OR SEND ME A PRIVATE CHAT AND JOIN
OR MESSAGE ME: SE7ENSINS

AND ILL SEND YOU A INVITE IF THE LOBBY IS NOT FULL!

PROOF OF MODz
MOD MENU: GTAVThePurge: Epilogue Edition

Stealth Server: Purge.Live

SEE YOU IN THE LOBBY!:cool:

Last edited:

Navy Davey

☠️Dyn-O-Mite☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Approved!

Please keep in mind that you are
NOT ALLOWED
To do any of the following via this thread:
  1. Advertise to charge for any type of service including recoveries.
  2. Advertise to provide benefits to users who donate to you.
  3. Prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby. They cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated nor can you provide them any paid services.
  4. Advertise to Lead users offsite in any way.
    Such as but not limited to:
    • Social media contacts
    • E-mail.
    • Text.
    • Instant message.
In conclusion please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the beginning or end of the session you are hosting.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins.
Failure to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines will result in your thread being deleted and your account receiving an infraction.
If you witness the OP of the thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section or the rules of the site please report it.
I am not the host. Please do not quote this post or message me to invite you to the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom