StrikePack?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: IW Zombies' started by Otishuff, Feb 12, 2017 with 6 replies and 429 views.

1. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I plan to buy the StrikePack controller add on. If you don't know what that is, just google it.
    It has two paddles like a scuff. It can do so much more. It lets you quickly remap buttons. Also, it has things like rappid fire and much more. Anyway let me say what I wanted to post about.
    I play zombies all the time, I don't give a sh*t about the EE, I did it. But what I do like to do is spam zombies for Keys.
    I use the Oni epic all the time. It's a one **** kill for like 20+ rounds. And after that it's one **** to the head, and after that it's 2 shots to the head. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used rapped fire with this gun. I can't wait to do it and I just wanted someone to tell me about experiences and give me some onsite to how great or not great it is... also, feel free to post whatever you want in this post. Disclaimer, you will probably be reported.
    But hey, it's worth a shot.

2. Dbunny

Dbunny The Original Se7enSins Bunny.

Ratings:
    I've seen this in stores, and always thought it looked cheap/clunky. It actually looks really cool after watching some stuff on it. I may have to buy myself a pair. The add ons for rapid fire and what not are pretty awesome!!! Thanks for this. Would have never known how cool it is!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. VagTastic

VagTastic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    40 bux to make any gun automatic? I'd rater buy a case of Sam Adams.

4. Legend

Legend I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ Premium

Ratings:
    Honestly, It seems more worth it just to get a scuf... I don't think spending $40 for this is worth it at all. Yeah, the rapid fire is kinda nice (more for multiplayer) but why spend $40 for it? I personally wouldn't buy that.

5. OP
    Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got it and have been using it in zombies. It's nice! I have it setup so that I always run. I no longer have to click in my joystick. Also I have anti recoil on. All of my shots with heavy weapons are on point.

6. Legend

Legend I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ Premium

Ratings:
    Interesting.. Do you think it was worth the money tho?

7. OP
    Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, I would buy it again.
    It doesn't feel cheap, and if my controller stops working I don't have to buy another $260 scuff.