What's new

Discussion Strike Force Missions Unnecessary?

• Thread starter Kevin U
  • Start date
  • Views 589
Kevin U

Kevin U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think these missions are unnecessary and should it be needed to get the best ending? (I beat the game and got the best ending btw)

Last edited:
V

vHAX

Reaction score
Sin$
They aren't really relevant to the story that much so no they aren't necessary. I like them though its a good challenge on veteran.

RepTaR x GuRu

RepTaR x GuRu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They aren't really relevant to the story that much so no they aren't necessary. I like them though its a good challenge on veteran.
I have tried to beat them so many times on veteran but i just cant, all the AI are retarded and dont do anything

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think these missions are unnecessary and shouldn't be needed to get the best ending?
It affects the ending and makes it impossible to get the "best" one. Click the spoiler if you want to know why:
At the end of the Strike Force missions you assassinate Chairman Zhao, allowing the U.S. and China to become allied. If this isn't done, then there is no way to save the U.S.S. Obama from destruction. If you don't know why that affects the ending, then I won't spoil that for you. :tongue:

Zarky_

Zrkyyy

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't do any accept the one you have to do, I hate them :speechless:

Top Bottom
Login
Register