Street Fighter 4 - Thoughts and Concerns

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Saiyan, Feb 17, 2009 with 10 replies and 339 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    just picked it up today, pretty decent game, I'm actually glad they put dan in as an actual character, not a joke this time. oh and btw **** SETH IN HIS DIRTY *******

2. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    great game actualy feels alot better than previous sf with the pad aswell.game saved most of mine thou so i can sit back an get into the online fight's great fun

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    This was the 1st SF that I've actually played ALOT of but im not good at it lol. And yes. Seth needs to ****ing die...

4. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I personally thought this game sucked:thumbdown:

5. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Anyone know if you can or how to unlock Seth?

6. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I suck big balls at this game, I am worried I am gonna get the 100 Xbox Live battles achievement before I get the win 10 battles one..

7. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea I unlocked him yesterday, you have to beat arcade mode with all characters including the unlockable ones.

Personally I love the game I am just not really a fan of the focus move thing though. Seems like a waste of time to me I think they should have just had the SF3 parry system and call it good there.

8. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    seth is one mad fighter to use

9. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I never use him because he feels too cheap to use. Basically I mean that if you combine Dalhsim's teleport, Ryu/Ken uppercut and technically fireball because it is thrown the same way even though it is the sonic boom attack, and zangief's spinning piledriver thing you get seth. Personally I think he is vastly unnessary at a playable because he is too strong.

10. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    yeah seth is over balanced but no where as near as zang that guy can one button move all the way through the game on the hardest setting with no continues but ive read that capcom are fixin this in a update so get that cheevo fast before it gets fixed.
    the character i like using
    akuma/gouki
    gouken
    ryu
    fei long
    an some times abel depends if im after a close quarter fight :tongue:

11. The Magical Puddin

The Magical Puddin Newbie

Ratings:
    I didn't like it as much as street fighter 3 3rd Strike. They took out the parrying and they made it almost impossible to multi-combo people to a finisher. And the ultra finisher is easier to get than the regular one!:cursing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.