What's new

Patched STREET CAR TELPORTATION GLITCH(Adder for $3000).

• Thread starter georgeson34
  • Start date
  • Views 7,220
georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Grab a street car.
2.Go on passive mode.
3.Do fire glitch.

video:

Founders of the street teleportation glitch FreightTrainWTF & Anti Hero Live.
Founders of fire glitch me & FreightTrainWTF.
A list of storable vehicles can be found here.

Last edited:
D

daddycreswell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be trying this tonight, trying to get the Vapid Bullet and the 9F.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This has a lot of possibilities. Figuring out how to spawn into street cars is the real victory here! This would probably work with the BMX Method also. Gonna try tonight.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has a lot of possibilities. Figuring out how to spawn into street cars is the real victory here! This would probably work with the BMX Method also. Gonna try tonight.
yeah more hard work on my fire glitch by mr choo choo himself lol.

ZaneGrey

ZaneGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

We have been able to teleport into street cars, SirWeed posted another method here when the sptomp was released but the thread has disappeared. Congrats to FreightTrain for finding another method.

Credits: SirWeed and friends.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This works using the BMX method also! Just put a pfister comet into my garage.
Your friend that is not duping needs to be in passive mode and sit in the car.
Your Friends Starts mission so you can do the BMX glitch.
After you start glitching, have your friend exit the mission and get back into car
Best spot to park the car at Eclipse is not by the sign. Instead park it next to the fire hose pipes near the bottom of the outside wall.
Once you spawn into the car, your friend can get out and you drive it into your garage

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We have been able to teleport into street cars, SirWeed posted another method here when the sptomp was released but the thread has disappeared. Congrats to FreightTrain for finding another method.

I missed this one. Thanks for posting.

bigsky2

bigsky2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: BIG PROPS AND KUDOS TO GEORGESON34 - The founder discoverer and pioneer of the great FIRE GLITCH!

Great find georgeson34!

Seems the fire glitch discovered by ScarlettRose007, TombtheStoner, FreightTrainWTF and DudeBroMan keeps getting better.

Another poster (ghost3439) posted instructions on how to store specific cars from missions, which also used the fire method. A lot of people had success with getting Stinger GT, Banshee, Cheetah, Coquette, Super Diamond, and Turismo R from mission spawn areas.

This was the next logical step; storing street cars.
It's going to be a busy time on Popular St. this weekend :smile:

Last edited:
georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find georgeson34!

Seems the fire glitch discovered by ScarlettRose007, TombtheStoner, FreightTrainWTF and DudeBroMan keeps getting better.

Another poster (ghost3439) posted instructions on how to store specific cars from missions, which also used the fire method. A lot of people had success with getting Stinger GT, Banshee, Cheetah, Coquette, Super Diamond, and Turismo R from mission spawn areas.

This was the next logical step; storing street cars.
It's going to be a busy time on Popular St. this weekend :smile:
the fire glitch was found by me and improved by freighttrain do your research and the only thing that lot found was that the glitch i found still worked.

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this means you can store the utility vehicles off of the street? There are a few trucks/vans that would look pretty insane if they were modified using Charles. Just gotta get them in my garage first... Anyone with an answer, it will be greatly appreciated. One vehicle in particular I am interested in is the Handy Man van with the latter on top of it.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this means you can store the utility vehicles off of the street? There are a few trucks/vans that would look pretty insane if they were modified using Charles. Just gotta get them in my garage first... Anyone with an answer, it will be greatly appreciated. One vehicle in particular I am interested in is the Handy Man van with the latter on top of it.
No you don't spawn to them on ps3 anyway if that helps.

ZaneGrey

ZaneGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

A list of storable vehicles can be found here. The only reason the trash truck and barracks can be stored is because heists introduced a model of them that wasn't blacklisted yet.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

congrats to everyone who has found a method i say because there has been enough haha

erich00041

erich00041

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the advantage of this over just duping your friend's Adder?

Mrjohnson677

Mrjohnson677

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the advantage of this over just duping your friend's Adder?
Nothing really. It's certantly not a money glitch, so I guess it's just an easy way to get an adder without having to spend a mil.

georgeson34

georgeson34

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A list of storable vehicles can be found here. The only reason the trash truck and barracks can be stored is because heists introduced a model of them that wasn't blacklisted yet.
zane you are a very helpful guy mate you should apply for staff.

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a beast and so simple aslong as im sat in street car thats blocking door off, Roosevelts are getting duped lol

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm definitely interested to see if I can replicate this. I don't want to buy another Adder for Full Price. Thanks for the find

Top Bottom
Login
Register