What's new

Video Street Car Glitch (need Friend)

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I been hunting down YT for some sort of solution to these cars we cant change with no avail. However Broontango has a street car glitch that works, may only be 200k per car and might take 10 min a time but if works that's 1.2m per hour and could be used to switch all these useless cars if was thinking about just ordering rh8's over the top of them

Has anyone tried this ive seen different versions to say works on PS and XB1

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Old glitch that has already been posted here...

Don't want change this idiots videos. Most is wrong and if not he just got it from here...

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as far as I know with all this dupe detection other glitches didn't work, I defo didn't know about this. The fact theres been 4-5 vids from all the main YTs with same vid. Plus at the moment as far as I know this is the only working glitch...

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
But it is still old and it's a bad glitch too...

You need two people, can only get one car free at a time. That even sells for only max 230k. And it takes quite long too...

It is not a dupe glitch so has nothing to do with dupe detection at all by the way...

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think your getting the point? There is currently no glitch that works. This works, even if it is slow 1.2mil per hour is better than grinding for people who haven't got pacific heist. You say its old but its not in the past 3 pages of glitches on forum, therefore its forgotten. This could help a lot of people, if you don't feel its worth it, fair enough. Continue your day :smile:

If does work I personally think this is worth it and after 2 days before it gets patched also 40 cars, at 10 mins per is 10m

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't get the point: this is a repost and against the rules if this forum!!

And then even link the video of this stupid clickbaiter... 
If you "found" some working old glitch post in the thread it is still working and don't open a new one!

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, no need to flip the script on this. Aparently he didn't know and neither did i and neither did i know the reputation of this person. If it's against the rules, a mod will probably close this topic.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't get the point: this is a repost and against the rules if this forum!!

And then even link the video of this stupid clickbaiter... 
If you "found" some working old glitch post in the thread it is still working and don't open a new one!
You mean to tell me all these glitches arent found hunting youtube videos???.. lol
I may have found something involving a friend, ordering a ton of cars, one elegy retro, and a slot swap as they appear. (Lol, got them to crash into eachother but quit and went to bed.)

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I been hunting down YT for some sort of solution to these cars we cant change with no avail. However Broontango has a street car glitch that works, may only be 200k per car and might take 10 min a time but if works that's 1.2m per hour and could be used to switch all these useless cars if was thinking about just ordering rh8's over the top of them

Has anyone tried this ive seen different versions to say works on PS and XB1

To answer your initial question, no, I dont think it would be wise to over-right all the dirty elergy's with custom street cars. They will be worth so much more when the time is right (ie. Sell Workaround found). The video you are refering to IS a relatively old EXPLOIT, not a glitch and has been covered by many Youtubers. The guy you mentioned is just the same as most other Youtubers, he's just trying to grow his channel because its his chosen hobby and wants it to do well. Nothing wrong with that. Ive never got round to covering this particular exploit just because there is normally a more productive glitch on the go.

Your right though, currently it is the best money making exploit. Most of us dislike it because it takes two people quite a long time to make $200 ish for just one player. Id have much more fun and earn nearly as quickly doin heist finale's or double cash/rp races.

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree but was something for people bored I know what you mean though. I really hope there is a work around soon pal 
Wow, no need to flip the script on this. Aparently he didn't know and neither did i and neither did i know the reputation of this person. If it's against the rules, a mod will probably close this topic.

Thanks bro just tryna help, I never seen this lol. Didn't know it was a old thing as no one has spoke about. Maybe the time is the reason why

Top Bottom
Login
Register