What's new

Patched Street car dupe front reddit

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen this posted on here and reddit but gone from here
I tried with Gandalf61 Gandalf61 earlier with no luck getting a dupe.

Has anybody else tried it?

Thread from other site below

All credit goes to DctrWoolyNipples on Se7ensins, not me. If you make a youtube video on this, please credit him.

"This glitch I figured out a few days ago and I think by now I have perfected it and understand most of it. This glitch is very strange and it only works in certain lobbies, so if this doesn't work just search for another lobby and retry it. So far I have only been able to get this to work in a public session and with the buffalo. I have only tried this on Xbox one, but I would imagine it working fine on any other system and generation.

Requires:

• 2 PLAYERS

• A GERALD OR RON MISSION

• BUFFALO

• CAR MUST NOT HAVE A TRACKER ON IT

• BOTH PLAYERS MUST GO TO HIDE OPTIONS IN THE INTERACTION MENU AND CHOOSE JOBS AND SET IT TO CUSTOM.

• BOTH PLAYERS SET SPAWN LOCATION TO LAST LOCATION

• I WOULDN'T FULLY UPGRADE THE CAR THE FIRST TRY DUE TO THE DIFFICULTY IN TIMING. TRY TO AT LEAST GET IT WORKING A FEW TIMES THEN TRY IT WITH IT UPGRADED.
How to do:

1. GO TO A PUBLIC LOBBY(MIGHT WORK IN A INVITE ONLY BUT I AM NOT SURE)

2. FIND A BUFFALO

3. UPGRADE IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. DON'T PUT A TRACKER ON IT OR IT WONT WORK!!!(MAYBE NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU TRY SO YOU DON'T WASTE $$$ IF YOU MESS UP)

4. BOTH PLAYERS GET IN THE CAR. THE DRIVER MUST BE THE ONE DUPLICATING. THE FRIEND HELPING MUST BE A PASSENGER.

5. DRIVE OVER THE HIGH OVERHEADS PARACHUTING BLUE CIRCLE IN THE PARKING LOT OF LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS IN THE CENTER OF LOS SANTOS.

6. THE DRIVER MUST START A RON OR GERALD MISSION, RIGHT AFTER STARTING THE MISSION THE PASSENGER MUST GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SPAM RIGHT ON THE D-PAD AND STAY IN THE LOBBY UNTIL THE DRIVER SAYS TO LEAVE.

7. RIGHT WHEN THE DRIVER ENTERS THE LOBBY OF THE GERALD OR RON MISSION THEY MUST BACK OUT RIGHT AWAY.

8. THE VEHICLE SHOULD STILL BE IN THE BLUE CIRCLE AND THE DRIVER NEEDS TO ENTER THE CAR AND THEN GET OUT AND SPAM RIGHT ON THE D-PAD. AS THE DRIVER GETS OUT OF THE CAR THEY MUST TELL THE FRIEND TO LEAVE THE MISSION LOBBY SCREEN.

9. THE FRIEND NEEDS TO ENTER THE CAR AND DRIVE TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE PARKING LOT FARTHEST FROM THE BLUE CIRCLE.

10. WHEN THE DRIVER IS LOADED INTO THE MISSION LOBBY SCREEN THEY MUST CONFIRM SETTINGS AND INVITE THE FRIEND.

11. NOW THE DRIVER MUST LEAVE THE LOBBY ABOUT A QUARTER OF A SECOND BEFORE THE FRIEND ACCEPTS THE INVITE ON THEIR PHONE.

12. THE DRIVER WILL SPAWN BACK IN AND NEEDS TO STAND STILL FOR 3-6 SECONDS.

13. AFTER THAT THERE SHOULD BE ONE OF THE CARS NEAR YOU. JUST LOOK AROUND THE AREA, IT NORMALLY SPAWNS BEHIND THE WALL, ALONG THE LITTLE RAMP, ALONG THE ROAD NEAR THE ENTRANCE, OR JUST RIGHT BEHIND YOU. AND THEN THERE SHOULD ALSO BE THE CAR THE FRIEND DROVE OVER TO THE ENTRANCE.

14. ONE OF THE CARS CAN BE SOLD, THE OTHER CAN'T(JUST DRIVE IT INTO THE CAR SHOP AND IF THERE IS NO SELL OPTION THEN THAT IS THE GLITCHED ONE). YOU CAN EITHER SELL THE ONE OR STORE IT IN YOUR GARAGE.

15. NOW JUST DO THIS OVER AGAIN WITH THE CAR THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE SELL OPTION IN ORDER TO GET ANOTHER ONE THAT CAN BE SOLD. EACH TIME THIS GLITCH IS DONE IT WILL GIVE YOU ONE THAT CAN AND CAN'T BE SOLD.
THIS DOESN'T BYPASS ANY 45MIN WAIT. THE BEST THING TO DO IS JUST FILL UP YOUR GARAGE WITH THE SELLABLE CARS AND SELL THEM OVER TIME. A FULLY UPGRADED BUFFALO SELLS FOR AROUND 140K OR SOMETHING" 
Ps on phone so title should be from not front dam predictive pish lol

TutoFacileFrance

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tested this after noon but with no result

There is a step that I'm not understand

"BOTH PLAYERS MUST GO TO HIDE OPTIONS IN THE INTERACTION AND CHOOSE JOBS MENU AND SET IT TO CUSTOM"

this mean I should hide all the jobs, except with parachutes ??

Otherwise the steps added, relative to similar, kind glitch, which is patched to date
To me, it is useless

Feel that smell?
I smell a fake

What is on is that with a car "not customized"
with the old glitch, duplication works

but a car duplication "not custom" !!! it's useless lol

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

"BOTH PLAYERS MUST GO TO HIDE OPTIONS IN THE INTERACTION AND CHOOSE JOBS MENU AND SET IT TO CUSTOM"

Otherwise the steps added, relative to similar, kind glitch, which is patched to date
To me, it is useless

Feel that smell?
I smell a fake

Yeah we got no results either

Tried hide all except parachutes as well still no result.
I think it's BS

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so just for the hell of it tried this with a buddy a few times. Big problems with it though....
The good:
Both of us spawned back with buffalo.
Both are able to be driven.
Both are the same color.
Both share the same plate number.

And now the bad:
Only one had mods. The other was stock.
Only the stock one could be stored or enter lsc.
Sadly, I lost over 100 grand...( dont feel bad I have billions)
We were able to dupe but it took forever to get timing down and for us decided it was almost random. And it is completely useless as the "dupe" was stock and sold for 3 grand.
Honestly gonna have to side with the others and say it was a troll. Because those less fortunate stand to lose a chunk of their hardly earned money.
(Hardly is intentional its a game)
We never got any other car to duplicate despite many tries. Maybe its bad timing on our part but it really doesnt matter. You lose the modded car and get to keep the unmpdded one. Kinda like asking your boss to lower your pay.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You should have been able to sell the original. Which of you was trying to sell it? Only the driver will be able to as he is the one who drove it into LSC.

The tutorial says only one will sell. The other one should have the mod and be unsellable but you can use it to get another dupe.
You got further than Eblade67 Eblade67 and I. We could not get two cars.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You should have been able to sell the original. Which of you was trying to sell it? Only the driver will be able to as he is the one who drove it into LSC.

The tutorial says only one will sell. The other one should have the mod and be unsellable but you can use it to get another dupe.
You got further than Eblade67 Eblade67 and I. We could not get two cars.
I did . I modded it and was the driver. My buddy was able to sell the dupe though. Neither of us could sell the original. I dont know if I could have sold rhe dupe because he sold it. But Both of us tried the modded one first. Then I had him try to sell the dupe and it sold. We drove the original around a bit then poured gas on it and watched it burn. The biggest problem was the dupe had no mods on it and was useless in terms of money. Could have just pulled one from the street and sold it. I dunno maybe we should keep trying. I have tons of money so thats no issue. Maybe we give it another go and change some of the steps up a bit see what happens.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's supposed to be duped again, then you get modded dupes you can sell

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's supposed to be duped again, then you get modded dupes you can sell
Hmm interesting. It was difficult enough to do it the first time. Gonna have to see what we can change to make this happen faster as it took us almost 100 tries to nail it and three cars that disappeared due to no tracker and poor timing. God, I love the challenge.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend and I tried this in patch 1.32 and have notice that we can not use every mission to bring the car into the mission...
But I know there was a mission from Gerald where we can bring the car into the mission. My friend wait in the "original" car and I drive it into my garage... After I joined back to my friend, I have the duped car but no one can sell the original car... It was a Dubsta 2 from street...

I don't know which mission brings the car into the mission and I also don't know if we can sell the duped cars now after 1.34, but I will try it later :wink:

DctrWoolyNipples

DctrWoolyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm interesting. It was difficult enough to do it the first time. Gonna have to see what we can change to make this happen faster as it took us almost 100 tries to nail it and three cars that disappeared due to no tracker and poor timing. God, I love the challenge.
Yes. Sorry I need to make a video on it that's why I removed the post. When I did this I get two cars that are identical with mods and all. You get one that can be sold, the other can't. Just dupe the unsellable one again and it will give you one that can be sold and one that can't be. This glitch was really only posted on here since I was hoping someone could try and improve it. I could help you out if you'd like. 

To me, it is useless

Feel that smell?
I smell a fake

Just set it to custom so all of the blue circles show. As far as I know the glitch should work at any of the circles that don't load up sections of the map.

DctrWoolyNipples

DctrWoolyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

To me, it is useless

Feel that smell?
I smell a fake

Just tested it out today and I was able to get it to work. Yes this glitch works with upgraded vehicles. I duped it twice to ensure the upgrades stayed on both of the cars and they were both selling for 147k.

TutoFacileFrance

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested it out today and I was able to get it to work. Yes this glitch works with upgraded vehicles. I duped it twice to ensure the upgrades stayed on both of the cars and they were both selling for 147k.

well I advice you to achieve this by video

as you seemed to want to do yesterday !!
but that is still not available !!

R

red420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that really freak me out,, i'm always alone ,cant even able to try it ..and i'm so poor after bann and also cant do heist

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think that vehicles from Bennys like the Sultan would work with the glitch?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no, bennys cars will not work because a tracker gets applied as soon as you add the lowrider upgrade.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think that vehicles from Bennys like the Sultan would work with the glitch?

I think it only works with vehicles that dont have trackers on them. Upgrading a bennys car like sultan etc will automatically put a tracker on. correct me if im wrong but i think thats how it works. 
no, bennys cars will not work because a tracker gets applied as soon as you add the lowrider upgrade.

beat me to it! :biggrin:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
IT sounds like the timing on the second half must be precise. @eblade and I had no problems with him getting the car to drive away. But the timing of him accepting my invite at or near the same time as me quitting the job appears to be where we messed up. This may be one of those glitches (Like the fire glitch) that the timing will depend on you connection speed, size of lobby etc. Also, does it have to be in a public lobby?

Top Bottom
Login
Register