Strange Sounds?

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by PAC ATAK, Jul 13, 2009 with 5 replies and 125 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAC ATAK

PAC ATAK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    umm. I am not really sure how to explain this. but i can just be sitting at my desk top not doing anything and i can hear like a bird chirping.(i am positive that it is coming from my computer.) haha sounds crazy i know. i also hear adverts like you would hear on a website but i dont have any explorer open. if anyone can help please do! its quite irritating....

if needed ill just restore my comp. no big deal. but if anyone knows what this is ill love you forever. and im leaving in a few hours for the beach and wont be back until the 18th so go ahead and post replies if you'd like. but i wont be able to reply. sorry. but thanks ahead of time :tongue:

~pac atak

2. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    This happened to me but it was because I was on a forums site that had lots of ads. And when I closed them they would keep playing.

All I did to fix it was restart my computer. But if this keeps happening restoring to a previous date isn't a bad thing, unless you installed something you need in the past few days.

3. Pieceman

Pieceman VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Are you sure it's coming from your computer speakers? It might be a fan inside your case.

4. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    Or someone signing in and out on AIM

5. OP
    PAC ATAK

PAC ATAK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i positive its coming from speakers. i muted my speakers when it happened again and i couldnt hear it. im on my laptop. im just going to restore. nothing important i really need. thanks anyways guys. ^.^

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Instead of just doing that, just re-install the drivers of the speakers to see if that helps.