• Start date
  • Views 2,429
Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a jtag and its console banned but when i go to the dashboard i sign into xbox live :$ wtf when i go to a game i sign out i am using freeboot 9199 obs is this normal

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, now i can go online on games now? can someone tell me if i actually have jtag lol or is it a dev kit cause i cant get banned anymore i just go to dashboard sign in go ot game sign out sign in and im online?

lol im the new jester ill make a new vid of me online
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=plo3WL27aq4[/media]

Holy S***! You're lucky. Try turning it off and back on but you may loose the godly power. If you don't loose it, I'd buy that beast off you.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
yes. i stay online the games i cant go online on is cod 4 cod 5 i havnt tried others. i can go on every orig xbox game

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm, my be a glitch. I don't think it will last. Im thinking it will be smoothed out shortly. Give it a day. If not then that is some nifty bug. with alot of pros to it.

-Smores

I

iGotTheSmores

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im tired of leechers comparing themselves to people that arent leechers and actually contribute to the community unlike you and your butt buddy.
Its funny how when an individual tries to belittle someone, that it always turns out to be a gay reference. Very Mature. Leecher huh? I am pretty sure I don't ever ask much of anyone in the community. I actually attempt to help people whenever I can, if its a situation I have knowledge of.

Its people like you that push it too far, I could give two s***s what jester has contributed. Honestly, you need to relax, it was a simple joke ; Also you reacting as such shows you have a lot to learn.

-Smores

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its funny how when an individual tries to belittle someone, that it always turns out to be a gay reference. Very Mature. Leecher huh? I am pretty sure I don't ever ask much of anyone in the community. I actually attempt to help people whenever I can, if its a situation I have knowledge of.

Its people like you that push it too far, I could give two s***s what jester has contributed. Honestly, you need to relax, it was a simple joke ; Also you reacting as such shows you have a lot to learn.

-Smores

Im done with these people.

Top Bottom
Login
Register