What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Strange E72, 1 light.

• Thread starter Episodial
  • Start date
  • Views 337
E

Episodial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I recently had a jtag RRoD on me and got the guy I bought it from to exchange it. The new console he swapped it out for got here the day before yesterday.

Yesterday: I dumped the nand with flash360 as soon as I turned on the xbox and put the HDD in with XeX menu. I put that flashdmp.bin on my desktop and patched kvs from there then ftp'd the updflash.bin files to my jtag.

I booted only 2 kvs since I have gotten this console.
The console was fine for 24 hours after the 2nd KV was banned.

What I have done so far:

I tried using my nand dump and renaming it to updflash.bin and booting xell to update.
I tried using a banned kv to patch the nand dump and then try the same thing.
Again nothing.

If someone can help me fix this they can have 10$ paypal and an internet hug.

PS: This console also uses a custom Freeboot v.032 version.
I don't know if that helps but it might.

Rebelution

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
"This error is related to a loose pin or a not existent NAND chip, can also happen if you flashed it badly with an Infectus chip and/or the NAND is dead...."
Also it says it happens with a bad update to NXE

E

Episodial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"This error is related to a loose pin or a not existent NAND chip, can also happen if you flashed it badly with an Infectus chip and/or the NAND is dead...."
Also it says it happens with a bad update to NXE

FIXED!

For those that have this issue you need your ORIGINAL NAND image from your console seller. I just updflashed and BOOM it works perfectly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register