V

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Hè Guys

Today I prestige again
To 4 prestige
So I was setting up my classes again
And I noticed a strange thing was doing my airborne division choose the candy grease gun and a pistol p8

On the pistol I got no Camo unlocked

So I went in the shooting range whit the candy just for fun and I switched to my pistol and suddenly my pistol is diamond..?

Did it again this time whit the ppsh thryve one and the p8 pistol went again in to the shooting range and again my pistol is diamond but I got no Camo unlocked did somebody had the same or is it just visual and is the game a little ****ed

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I haven't had that happen, though prestige 4 to 5 I kept all of my unlocks like the kill streaks etc etc. I didn't do anything to instigate this so it's an anomaly to me, every time there's an update something else breaks it seems.

V

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
No I haven't had that happen, though prestige 4 to 5 I kept all of my unlocks like the kill streaks etc etc. I didn't do anything to instigate this so it's an anomaly to me, every time there's an update something else breaks it seems.
I think it was visiual benauwend in a lobby i dient see it anymore

F

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today similiar bug happened to me too. I was in the HQ and went in the shooting range. My orso with equiped orange (idk the name now) camo has been fully black.:x3:.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Today similiar bug happened to me too. I was in the HQ and went in the shooting range. My orso with equiped orange (idk the name now) camo has been fully black.:x3:.
The fully black camo typically happens with Chrome on most guns, where the chrome fails to load. SHG said they may wind up implementing the black camo to be playable in true multiplayer

Top Bottom