Working Story mode map inside dm trailer

• Thread starter bobahballer
  • Start date
  • Views 965
B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably won’t lead to anything but here’s how to do it anyways. Have a friend in a different targeting mode,hover over director mode join you’re friend and enter director mode before you get the alert once here spams x and for a brief second you can see the story mode map in the trailer before it drags you into the clouds.I’ve tried disconnecting and everything I feel possible to get it not to drag me into the sky

W

WAZOOSURFER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably won’t lead to anything but here’s how to do it anyways. Have a friend in a different targeting mode,hover over director mode join you’re friend and enter director mode before you get the alert once here spams x and for a brief second you can see the story mode map in the trailer before it drags you into the clouds.I’ve tried disconnecting and everything I feel possible to get it not to drag me into the sky
The mp save data has to be manipulated for this to work

I have a thread in the modding section that shows a little bit of what I’ve found and now I’m at the glitching stages - I don’t remember the rules here so I’m not sure if I can link another thread to this one?

But with all that said I didn’t try messing with how I join online like you pointed out so I need to give that another try.. I wonder if joining a job screen/sport game screen would be any better?

Ultimately I would have preferred to get to the online character selection but that doesn’t seem possible with this method - and I’m on the ps4 version playing on a ps5 so I have no idea how to tag it since not all of the ps4 options are available

Top Bottom
Login
Register