What's new

Solved Storing super cars through iso mods?

• Thread starter Ramen Noodles
  • Start date
  • Views 141
R

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's possible since trevsturoials has done it with the adder and the entity but he won't release it cause people from gta forums kept reporting/flagging his video

Can anyone tell me where to edit the file?

R

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if not mistake those cars were imported prior to the patch... Peeps have been trying to figure that out WAY before this NOS epidemic...

R

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if not mistake those cars were imported prior to the patch... Peeps have been trying to figure that out WAY before this NOS epidemic...
He said there were lines you edit so it can be store able sort of like the trevors blazer

R

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said there were lines you edit so it can be store able sort of like the trevors blazer

I'll believe it when he posts a video... how has he posted vidoe's for EVERYTHING else but not for this one? Answer: Car was imported prior to the 1.10 patch!

R

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll believe it when he posts a video... how has he posted vidoe's for EVERYTHING else but not for this one? Answer: Car was imported prior to the 1.10 patch!
He has a second channel where he post random **** he made the vid just to prove to gtaforumss he was right and said he won't release cause they kept flagging him

R

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i read that fiasco...

Top Bottom