• Thread starter Zvo03z
  • Start date
  • Views 1,117
Z

Zvo03z

Reaction score
I hope I post this in the right area,

So it may a little long but I want to explain everything that’s has happened,

so I’ve been yet to get a modded ramp buggy through gctf glitch, ive also owned a regular one long before I’ve knownabout the modded ones,so we started by do the gctf glitch but called in my ramp buggy after falling under the map, proceeded to the moc once I spawned invisible I got back in my own ramp buggy to move it into my moc than placed a street vehicle in the moc to destroy the old ramp buggy, I then started over with the gctf glitch this time jumping in the modded ramp buggy, after trying multiple way to get it j to my svw Itried to purchase another one and wasn’t able to. So I’m guessing that was a dead spot, I was able to do the bird in director mode glitch and get another one bought and sent to my svw.

I have tried:
-Swapping from creator mode to invite only session multiple times

-tried calling out my ramp buggy before jumping into the modded one(doing gctf glitch again whichgave me a another dead spot?)

- tried driving in and closing app after 10 secs on loading screen than loading into invite only

also tried quite a few other things but I’m getting to the point where I have no idea what to do anyone that helps me get this car into my svw I will give them any 5 car out of any of my garages just really want to get a modded ramp buggy saved in my svw.

X

XIshxdxwIX

Reaction score
You do gc2f with a bike inside your moc (remember which bike you're using) once you're wasted, you request your old ramp buggy and just have it out. You go invisible by continuing gc2F glitch and jump inside the modded ramp buggy. You then request the bike you used for gc2f and drive it inside your moc and it should push your modded ramp buggy to its original spot.

Hope this helps :smile:

Z

Zvo03z

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply! as soon as my buddy getsback on with the car I’m going to try that.

S

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do gc2f with a bike inside your moc (remember which bike you're using) once you're wasted, you request your old ramp buggy and just have it out. You go invisible by continuing gc2F glitch and jump inside the modded ramp buggy. You then request the bike you used for gc2f and drive it inside your moc and it should push your modded ramp buggy to its original spot.

Hope this helps :smile:
This works for any special vehicle. You can drive away a couple of blocks in a street car and request old unmodded special vehicle. You can do Interaction Menu > Vehicles > Request Personal Vehicle after receiving and the bike you started the glitch with should appear. Just push it to moc and it's done. I do recommend using faggio (and taking note of the license plate) in case anything goes wrong, you can request it easily through m.c. menu.

Z

Zvo03z

Reaction score
Well it it worked I owe both of you guys big time!! Thank you very much pm me and I’ll let you search my garage for a thing you like

Top Bottom