• Thread starter PsychoWhite87
  • Start date
  • Views 1,767
PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way you can store a bull dozed in your garage. Mr and a friend would like to know.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Threads

Threads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, only with a modded console. The only glitches I've seen are ones for storing supercars

Upvote 0
PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would I be able to get someone with a modded console to store it and I be able to use it from there in with my normal ps3?

Upvote 0
Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No you will freeze when you go into you garage.
what a bull*** , no freez, becose even when a modder gets on his account and puts the vehicle in his garage then gives the account back u login and go in ure garage all blacklisted vehicles get destroyd and there will be no freez, anyway there are not much modders out there with a working script garage bypass for 1.16

Upvote 0
G

Gta5_Glitches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what a bull*** , no freez, becose even when a modder gets on his account and puts the vehicle in his garage then gives the account back u login and go in ure garage all blacklisted vehicles get destroyd and there will be no freez, anyway there are not much modders out there with a working script garage bypass for 1.16
Well i took a modded car from sp to mp, and i used hex editor on the car and i think it was an sultan with a zentorno spoiler.... but anyway every time i tried to drive into the garage i was stuck/frozen in the garage loading screen...i know it's not the same but it was a mod without jb, and this is the same. And yes i know what you talking about when they blacklisted the spacedoker and the police cars and all the crazy **** they was just gone and when you paid the insurance nothing happend after the patch they fixed that. But i feel modding without a jb console is just waste off time, it will f*** up something or it will not work...etc i freeze every time i go into story mode since i have modded characters...and yeah i am going to change that!

Upvote 0
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Shots fired. Why not simply tell him that he is wrong and show some facts that he is wrong, instead of being I guess aggressive over the comment that was stated. To OP I know you have your answer and the answer again is simply no, you must have a jailbroken ps3, with a working Garage bypass. Even if set "Modder" was to put it in your garage again the vehicle would disappear, or say destroyed upon entering the game. Also to gta5_glitches you may want to fix your modded save. Nobody likes freezing

Upvote 0
Poison Virus

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Shots fired. Why not simply tell him that he is wrong and show some facts that he is wrong, instead of being I guess aggressive over the comment that was stated.
it's my style, srry if it sounds aggresive
the vehicle would disappear, or say destroyed upon entering the game
No, you're whrong, the vehicle gets lost when you go in a appartment or garage from yourself or somebody else or when you call the mechanic, it gets saved when u stay outside even without a bypass, i can say that becose i made a lot of test with this in past :smile: 
Well i took a modded car from sp to mp, and i used hex editor on the car and i think it was an sultan with a zentorno spoiler.... but anyway every time i tried to drive into the garage i was stuck/frozen in the garage loading screen...i know it's not the same but it was a mod without jb, and this is the same. And yes i know what you talking about when they blacklisted the spacedoker and the police cars and all the crazy **** they was just gone and when you paid the insurance nothing happend after the patch they fixed that. But i feel modding without a jb console is just waste off time, it will **** up something or it will not work...etc i freeze every time i go into story mode since i have modded characters...and yeah i am going to change that!
like u say you changed something on the car with hex in the car file itself, the garage bypass works in a other way and will cause no freezing , u simply can,t enter the garage with a blacklisted car without the bypass, they did a very good job on 1.06-1.07

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register