What's new

Patched Storing Aircraft/Vehicles in MOC and Special Vehicle Warehouse

D

Dvdmyld

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I put bikes back on the rack?
I have elegys in bikes
Can I steal someone else's car with this?

Last edited:
E

energie93

Reaction score
Sin$
i got the hydra in svw with this glitch (by calling the ramp buggy). how do i store it from svw to the facility?

B

Bengan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my hydra from the hangar to the SVW just fine but after I moved my buzzard to my MOC I cant access it.
The interaction meny says I dont have a ”vehicle” in the MOC. When I enter the trailer on the MOC the buzzard is there but I cant get in it.
Anyone have any idea what went wrong?

D

Dvdmyld

Reaction score
Sin$
I got my hydra from the hangar to the SVW just fine but after I moved my buzzard to my MOC I cant access it.
The interaction meny says I dont have a ”vehicle” in the MOC. When I enter the trailer on the MOC the buzzard is there but I cant get in it.
Anyone have any idea what went wrong?
The menu says no vehicle but I'm able to summon Same thing but mine showed up later maybe change session or load to story then back or close app

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the hydra in svw with this glitch (by calling the ramp buggy). how do i store it from svw to the facility?

which the Hydra or the Ramp buggy?

If the Hydra call it out do the BMX glitch store it on the Bike Rack. Do the glitch again with a car from the facility and when you go to store it on the bike rack where the Hydra is it will put the vehicle from facility on the Bike Rack and the Hydra in your facility.

D

Dvdmyld

Reaction score
Sin$

Call mechanic summon bmx that's in car slot then take the bike to the garage that has ur sv accept garage full alert then swap the sv u have on the bike slot ur sv should be visible and in ur fac

There is a other way of getting a bike in a car spot. I found by accident. All you need is a car in a bikerack from a 2 car garage. I have 142 Paleto blvd. I have a rethro in that bikerack. Buy a new bmx over the rethro, then you got message bike is deliverd to the garage on top of your list with garages. Make shure this place (carspot 1) is empty before you buy a bike to replace car (in bikerack). You then will have a bmx in carspot 1 from that garage (the one on top of your list, call mechanic to see witch garage is on top). And as long as you have that car in the bikerack you can repeat this in case you lose the bike in carspot.

Thank you Jessie needed the extra bikes
I have eclipse pent apt3 all elegys on the bikes when I buy bikes there's no list of any cars but I can still buy and replace I didn't find ur post till afterwards so I lost my kamacho that was in slot 1 oops

Last edited:
D

Dvdmyld

Reaction score
Sin$
what ever vehicle u want to certain limits just do the glitch like normal but instead of using the svw use the moc have a car in the moc summon that car

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI its me scooba its me scooba discovered that you can also use this glitch to swap out your regular facility vehicles / sv for your modded ones . Simply merge the bmx with the regular facility vehicle / sv and take the bike to the garage that has your modded vehicle then store the bike in a empty slot on the bike rack. Once done steal a street bike and place it over the regular vehicle you put on the rack then destroy it . The game will automatically move your modded facility vehicle / sv into the correct place once you quit and return.

Correctamondo :thumbsup: Thats another reason we were using it for :wink:

Lol yep another good method will be patched asap just for 5 mins of fame that normal glitchers found ages ago but kept it under the radar of c* for good reasons :thumbsup:
personally feel this should have been kept aside until everyone moved all there vehicles in, but ahh well its out now, best be quick though they will patch this soon.

E

energie93

Reaction score
Sin$
idk what i did wrong...
*call moc put a vehicle in it
*go in facility n do the bmx thing. next store it in garage bike rack.
*call akula n do bmx thing again
the problem is the original vehicle isnt in the moc after this so how do i swap akula for the original vehicle if it isnt in the moc anymore.. any help?

Last edited:
Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
idk what i did wrong...
*call moc put a vehicle in it
the problem is the original vehicle isnt in the moc after this so how do i swap akula for the original vehicle if it isnt in the moc anymore.. any help?
Why did you store a vehicle in the moc?

E

energie93

Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you store a vehicle in the moc?
i want the akula in the moc so i can use it in heist. can somebody tell step by step (managed to get aircraft in facility and svw. just missing this)

D

Dvdmyld

Reaction score
Sin$
idk what i did wrong...
*call moc moc put a vehicle in it
the problem is the original vehicle isnt in the moc after this so how do i swap akula akula for the original vehicle.. any help?

Did u drive the car back out it needs to register as last car driven before the morphing it to bike then swap it with a bike on the rack then a bike should be in moc call the moc vehicle out and take it to the gar that has ur akula on the wall swap it now ur akula should be in the moc

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i want the akula in the moc. can somebody tell step by step (managed to get aircraft in facility and svw. just missing this)
The last vehicle you drive is turned into a bmx so if you drive the car into MOC last then that's what youre moving.

E

energie93

Reaction score
Sin$
Did u drive the car back out it needs to register as last car driven before the morphing it to bike then swap it with a bike on the rack then a bike should be in moc call the moc vehicle out and take it to the gar that has ur akula on the wall swap it now ur akula should be in the moc
i did that but the bike its not in the moc, its in the garage where it was before putting it in the moc... idk why the moc is empty

The last vehicle you drive is turned into a bmx so if you drive the car into MOC last then that's what youre moving.
yh on the rack shows the name of it, but when i get out i cant call the bike from the moc as it says theres nothing in it

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i did that but the bike its not in the moc, its in the garage where it was before putting it in the moc... idk why the moc is empty

yh on the rack shows the name of it, but when i get out i cant call the bike from the moc as it says theres nothing in it
Yeah all you did was move the car from moc to the rack. Was the rack full?

E

energie93

Reaction score
Sin$
ah fk... im stupid.... my moc has personal workshop but not storage... need to buy that option... thats why it didnt save..

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register