What's new

Patched Storing Aircraft/Vehicles in MOC and Special Vehicle Warehouse

draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of these steps are mine. But it seems people besides myself would like to know.
Special thanks to wutapuss for pointing me in the direction and providing second half of steps. This will combine TutoFacileFrance steps along with part of drewexmachina,Jackmove, for the bmx part.

need:
- facility "full slot" + avenger
- a friend in a different target mode
- Facility slot one with car(RH8) you wish to replace with BMX

Steps:
1 - Take out an elegy RH8 outside

2 - go to your Facility then go to the Avenger. Enter through the back.

3 - go in front of the cockpit door

4 - join a friend with a different target mode, validate message "enter the cockpit" then confirm the first message and cancel the 2nd message

5 - you appear in the middle of your facility, not in your cockpit
press "Start", go to the map and select an activity close to grove street. "Come Out to Play II" is recommended by Xdriven305

6. Launch the activity from the map (square = PS4 / X = Xbox One), arrived in the settings, join a friend with a different target mode (confirm the first message then cancel the 2nd message) you will be teleported close to your building

7. Get a BMX from Grove Street. Cycle it to any full garage (full with cars and full with bicycles too). I've been using the one opposite the Arcadius office, north of Maze Bank.*(See map at end of post)

8. When you go to get in the garage, spam the "accept" button. You will accept the error message and then see a brief shot of your facility where you are replacing a car. (this will replace the vehicle in slot 1 of the facility)

9. Now wait to fall back into your normal garage and walk outside.

From here you will have a BMX glitched into your facility slot 1 (call you mechanic for verification). The next step will place a vehicle/aircraft in the MOC or Vehicle Warehouse.
Thanks to Earni Earni for the video

10. Go outside your facility and call out the vehicle/aircraft you wish to use.

11. Move it around just to have it register as the last vehicle.

12. Go back into facility and go to the BMX.

13. Ride the BMX to the spot located in the video. Behind the control box you use to exit. DO NOT use left or right bumpers, reverse, or you will teleport.

14. once you get it wedges. go to leave and it accept and get on the bike at the same time.

15. if done correctly you will spawn outside riding the bike.

16. Take the bike to a full garage and full bike rack. (this is long and should be done in solo session so you aren't bothered)

17. replace one of the BMXs on the rack and it will become invisible.

18. go back to your facility and call out a Vehicle stored in your SVW or MOC.

19. Repeat steps 11-16

20. replace different bmx bike, so you will have have two invisible bikes hanging up.

21. call out the vehicle you just stored either by way of MOC menu or SVW menu.

22. the Bike will appear, take that back to the garage and replace it with the first bike.

Done. This can be used to put the thruster in your SVW or MOC or helicopter. Could be used to store certain vehicles in the MOC to be used in heists. Steps 10-22 can be repeated while 1-9 only need to be done once.

NOTES:
bike_map.jpg

Last edited:
Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so you know,
Jackmove is the founder of the bmx part.

This was posted a while ago but got removed as the massive thread by kman was still open.

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet, good work with piecing together a work around for Aircrafts and Special Vehicles.
Will have to give this a crack asap

H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks friend good to know some people still like to share thibgs on here

Can i just confirm that people who done have they hit their sell limits now? Like after storing the bike in facility part?

Cuz when someone said they stored a bmx in car slot in the other thread, then said how, of all the people who said they did it have suddenly hit sell limits and all said they still have c.plates etc

Last edited:
SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of these steps are mine. But it seems people besides myself would like to know.

Special thanks to wutapuss for pointing me in the direction and providing second half of steps. This will combine TutoFacileFrance steps along with part of drewexmachina, for the bmx part.

need:
- facility "full slot" + avenger
- a friend in a different target mode
- Facility slot one with car(RH8) you wish to replace with BMX

Steps:
1 - Take out an elegy RH8 outside

2 - go to your Facility then go to the Avenger. Enter through the back.

3 - go in front of the cockpit door

4 - join a friend with a different target mode, validate message "enter the cockpit" then confirm the first message and cancel the 2nd message

5 - you appear in the middle of your facility, not in your cockpit
press "Start", go to the map and select an activity close to your CEO

6. Launch the activity from the map (square = PS4 / X = Xbox One), arrived in the settings, join a friend with a different target mode (confirm the first message then cancel the 2nd message) you will be teleported close to your building

7. Get a BMX from Grove Street. Cycle it to any full garage (full with cars and full with bicycles too). I've been using the one opposite the Arcadius office, north of Maze Bank.

8. When you go to get in the garage, spam the "accept" button. You will accept the error message and then see a brief shot of your facility where you are replacing a car. (this will replace the vehicle in slot 1 of the facility)

9. Now wait to fall back into your normal garage and walk outside.

From here you will have a BMX glitched into your facility slot 1 (call you mechanic for verification). The next step will place a vehicle/aircraft in the MOC or Vehicle Warehouse.

10. Go outside your facility and call out the vehicle/aircraft you wish to use.

11. Move it around just to have it register as the last vehicle.

12. Go back into facility and go to the BMX.

13. Ride the BMX to the spot located in the video. Behind the control box you use to exit. DO NOT use left or right bumpers, reverse, or you will teleport.

14. once you get it wedges. go to leave and it accept and get on the bike at the same time.

15. if done correctly you will spawn outside riding the bike.

16. Take the bike to a full garage and full bike rack. (this is long and should be done in solo session so you aren't bothered)

17. replace one of the BMXs on the rack and it will become invisible.

18. go back to your facility and call out a Vehicle stored in your SVW or MOC.

19. Repeat steps 11-16

20. replace different bmx bike, so you will have have two invisible bikes hanging up.

21. call out the vehicle you just stored either by way of MOC menu or SVW menu.

22. the Bike will appear, take that back to the garage and replace it with the first bike.

Done. This can be used to put the thruster in your SVW or MOC or helicopter. Could be used to store certain vehicles in the MOC to be used in heists. Steps 10-22 can be repeated while 1-9 only need to be done once.
I have a question about this svw part: before, anything I put down there became godmode vehicle as long as I had one person in my c.e.o staying in svw whilst I was causing chaos in session..has their been a patch to this? Because none of the vehicles I store in any of the svw are able to drive out even if I leave a CEO member in svw. I can call em just fine, but The god mode ability for stuff put in svw seems to be patched. Its still handy to call stuff with no cooldowns, but I miss the godmode option.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good stuff man. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

I n used a wastelander to exchange with a retro. To get the car in there.

Can buy another wastelander? Or will it only go in the spot provided in SVW, thus replacing my retro.

draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about this svw part: before, anything I put down there became godmode vehicle as long as I had one person in my c.e.o staying in svw whilst I was causing chaos in session..has their been a patch to this? Because none of the vehicles I store in any of the svw are able to drive out even if I leave a CEO member in svw. I can call em just fine, but The god mode ability for stuff put in svw seems to be patched. Its still handy to call stuff with no cooldowns, but I miss the godmode option.
I would post this question in support. I am not interested in God Mode, but definitely post the question there

H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good stuff man. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

I n used a wastelander to exchange with a retro. To get the car in there.

Can buy another wastelander? Or will it only go in the spot provided in SVW, thus replacing my retro.

Don't think so when the facility alert glitch solo store svw came out, i asked the same but you can only use each svw from warstock once, also i don't think you should replace svw vehicles in garages

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think so when the facility alert glitch solo store svw came out, i asked the same but you can only use each svw from warstock once, also i don't think you should replace svw vehicles in garages
I used it get a retro in my SVW. It's called a wastelander.

But if I use this to get aircraft in SVW what SV can I use, I mean its gonna cost a bit, worth it tho.

H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used it get a retro in my SVW. It's called a wastelander.

But if I use this to get aircraft in SVW what SV can I use, I mean its gonna cost a bit, worth it tho.

Yeh everyone uses the wastelander first lol cuz its cheap, i meant that you shouldn't replace the svw vehicle thats now in ur garage, basically just leave it in garage, so the game knows u do hv the wastelander, thats what i got told tho but could be different idk

Yes its going to cost a bit tru

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh everyone uses the wastelander first lol cuz its cheap, i meant that you shouldn't replace the svw vehicle thats now in ur garage, basically just leave it in garage, so the game knows u do hv the wastelander, thats what i got told tho but could be different idk

Yes its going to cost a bit tru
I haven't got any SV s in my garages,

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a little tip: Depending how far the facility is away from your garage, you might want to put your bike on a car and drive the car with it to your garage. Might be faster than riding the bike itself. I found a karin rebel by accident and just put my bike there :wink:

draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a little tip: Depending how far the facility is away from your garage, you might want to put your bike on a car and drive the car with it to your garage. Might be faster than riding the bike itself. I found a karin rebel by accident and just put my bike there :wink:
Smart move. didnt think of that but I can say a cargobob will not work -_-

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been using this bmx method solo for weeks now it's gonna get patched up asap lmfao well done :thumbsup: there's loads more you can do with this glitch also :wink:

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome stuff!

Note with the BMX portion you are moving the SV and not losing it like you would with the other dupe thread. The Special vehicle will move to a Bike rack and then can be swapped from there to other locations.

Also adding you can swap out the Anti Aircraft From Bunker for something else, but know you will lose the vehicle if destroyed as there is no Insurance for that slot as I have been told.

Salute to Earni Earni his videos by far are the best as they are straight forward and not padded with nonsense.

Top Bottom
Login
Register