Patched Store Vehicle in MOC without Prompt

• Thread starter m0rphyy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,911
M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can be done from anywhere and even by mixing vehicles (as in doing steps 1-5 with a street car and calling a PV for step 6)
  1. Pull behind MOC and have right d-pad option.
  2. Join someone in a different targeting mode.
  3. Accept the first alert, then hit right d-pad on the second alert and decline it. (If you get it, you no longer have the prompt for the d-pad, however you can still press it to enter.)
  4. Drive out of the area behind the MOC.
  5. Hit right d-pad; the headlights/high-beams should turn on/off.
  6. The next time you pull behind the MOC, you'll get sucked in without a prompt.

Last edited:
H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Interesting, deffinatly missing some steps

M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the glitch to cancel entering the MOC from the Dupe thread seems like a pretty big rabbit hole.

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah, the glitch to cancel entering the MOC from the Dupe thread seems like a pretty big rabbit hole.
Any steps are better than none most glitches start in discovery section bro

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this happen a couple of times and I'm not exactly sure how I got it to happen. I'm in the Bunker trying some things with the new MOC + Facility Solo Dupe. Twice I pulled behind the MOC and got the Replace Vehicle Confirmation without hitting D-Pad ('E' I'm on PC).

Possible steps..
1. Go into the Bunker with a PV and have another PV stored in the MOC (Personal Vehicle Storage)
2. Pull behind the MOC and hit D-Pad, then cancel the Alert
4. Join on a Friend and decline the 1st Alert
5. Back up and wait for the Blue Circle to re-appear
6. Pull forward and either get the D-Pad option or get the Replace Vehicle Confirmation without hitting anything

I think you all know where this is heading but I'm having trouble reproducing it. :sneaky:
I've had this happen many times.

You have left the area of the moc too fast after you pressed right d pad, if you have tried the glitch multiple times this is likely to happen. The game has registered the entry into moc. But because of lag issues cause by glitchin out the moc it has been slow to pull you in. You may have moved your car in the meantime, and now when you return to the area of moc, you will become registered as being g inside moc, and get sucked in, or if a vehicle already exists inside get the alert screen.

You have pressed right in d pad. The system doesn't respond fast enough, and then you leave the area. When you return, so does normality.

This can be done on purpose quite easily. What comes out of it is another thing. But this has been around for a few months that I know of.
This works better while outside facility.

Example. Drive to facility full alert. Dashboard it. Then get moc alert, Dashboard it. Then return to facility. Dashboard it, then return to moc get alert accept and quickly dashboard. Then faculty, Dashboard it. Then when you return to moc you will be sucked in, or sucked onto alert screen.

I just done this a second ago to get these steps. Nothing out of it.(solo anyway)

Good luck.

Last edited:
M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured out how to make this happen all the time and updated the OP.
  3. Accept the first alert, then hit right d-pad on the second alert and decline it. (If you get it, you no longer have the prompt for the d-pad, however you can still press it to enter.)
  5. Hit right d-pad, the headlights/high-beams should turn on/off.
  6. The next time you pull behind the MOC, you'll get sucked in without a prompt.
Not sure if step 5 is necessary, I might have got it to work one time by exiting the car and re-entering. Still playing around with it.

• This works by mixing different vehicles too, as in doing steps 1-5 with a street car, then calling a PV for step 6. I tried storing a few high-end vehicles off the street, but no go. Really seems like there should be something here.
  • Driving too far away from the MOC resets everything and the prompt re-appears.

Last edited:
H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Figured out how to make this happen all the time and updated the OP.
  5. Hit right d-pad, the headlights/high-beams should turn on/off.
Not sure if step 5 is necessary, I might have got it to work one time by exiting the car and re-entering. Still playing around with it.

• This works by mixing different vehicles too, as in doing steps 1-5 with a street car, then calling a PV for step 6. I tried storing a few high-end vehicles off the street, but no go. Really seems like there should be something here.
  • Driving too far away from the MOC resets everything and the prompt re-appears.
Got a video?

M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a video?
Added a video to the OP. Nothing too special (yet.. maybe :sneaky:) but could there be a way to have it suck in more than just PVs?

This state sticks after going in and out of the MOC too. So, you can do all the steps, walk in and out of the MOC and it will still suck a PV in w/o prompt.

I just tried storing a Retro after Return to Storage and TP but it won't allow it. BUT, after I get out and the vehicle is returned to the MOC, I go in, pull it back out and it disappears on me.. like the game is trying to keep me from having it. The SVW to MOC dupe worked (or didn't work) the same way for us on PC. As soon as the Retro exited the SVW, it disappeared and left us on foot.

Last edited:
B

Blue Money

Reaction score
This can be done from anywhere and even by mixing vehicles (as in doing steps 1-5 with a street car and calling a PV for step 6)
  5. Hit right d-pad; the headlights/high-beams should turn on/off.
great find!!! add me *** a friend i have your mising step
TEST????
my gamertag is Glitched Beast add mee

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried a few things to keep the car without it TP away. Nothing i did stopped it. Tryed a friend. Friend could not get in car. Picked up hooker. Hooker got in car but when i get out it still disappears.

I am not familiar with whatever step the poster above knows.

Z

Zach86

Reaction score
I figured as much. Have you tried to see if that state works for places other than just the MoC, like the facility? Just an idea

M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured as much. Have you tried to see if that state works for places other than just the MoC, like the facility? Just an idea
Well, it requires right d-pad to enter. All Garages besides the MOC are drive up and get sucked in. I've tried driving the car into a Garage after doing this glitch but it just moves from the MOC to the Garage. Going into a Garage also cancels the glitched state.

M

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the avenger?
Ah, good idea! I'll give it a try. This is what Discovery is for. :thumbsup:

..This does work with the Avenger as well, but same problem; it just won't take in Vehicles it's not supposed to.

Something interesting I found with the MOC. Do steps 1-5 and send the Vehicle back to Storage (into the MOC) and call out a Motorcycle from any Garage. Then, go into the MOC and drive the car out, you will briefly see both Vehicles out, and then they both disappear and get returned while you're left on foot. This might behave differently on console, so if you are on Xbox One or PS4 go ahead and give it a try and report back. :wink:

Last edited:
Z

Zach86

Reaction score
I'm on PC as well. Maybe put the vehicle you want sucked in on it's side? Like with the patched facility dupe. I might give that a shot when I get the chance

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, good idea! I'll give it a try. This is what Discovery is for. :thumbsup:

..This does work with the Avenger as well, but same problem; it just won't take in Vehicles it's not supposed to.

Something interesting I found with the MOC. Do steps 1-5 and send the Vehicle back to Storage (into the MOC) and call out a Motorcycle from any Garage. Then, go into the MOC and drive the car out, you will briefly see both Vehicles out, and then they both disappear and get returned while you're left on foot. This might behave differently on console, so if you are on Xbox One or PS4 go ahead and give it a try and report back. :wink:
What if you combined this with something like the bunker gctf. Do the bunker glitch then when at docks mess with MOC?

There are a few spots you can block doors and TP into car

Last edited:
Top Bottom