Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i copied and pasted this from reddit, credit to gtathrowaway35.
i will add the video as soon as its up.

Alright. I have lurked for a while but am just now sharing a glitch me and my friend have been doing for a couple of weeks. Before anyone gets too excited, this is a difficult glitch. We get it too work about 1/10 of the time, and this is after storing 6 different supers. What you'll need: A friend, a cargobob, a car that is too hot to modify from the streets (we have not tested this with others personals or unstorables), atleast 6,000, and a garage with an open spot in spot one.

• Step One Find a too-hot too modify car off the streets in an invite-only session.

• Step 2 Have a friend pick up the car with a cargobob.

• Step 3 This is where is gets...fun. Many garages won't work as well, try to use one where it's easier for a helicopter to navigate around, like no large buildings in front of that garage opening. Your friend needs to be flying towards the opening of your garage, flying low and ready to release the car. When their are about 5-8 seconds away from being above your garage, walk into your garage. Your friend needs to release the car when they know that releasing the car will make it hit the opening of your garage. Meanwhile when you are entering the garage, buy any car, (Ratloader is the best, as it costs the least, and if you do the glitch correctly, you won't get this car,) and have the only open space be spot 1.

• Step 4 As soon as you are in the garage, go to story mode. Then have your friend reinvite you. You will need your spawn location to be the garage you are trying to store the too-hot to modify car in. As soon as you join, the car should be there. If it worked, (and keep in mind the majority of the time it won't) the car will spawn with any damaged it experienced in the process of the glitch. You can take it to LS Customs to repair, and insure the vehicle.

• Step 5 Enjoy your new car.
Just remember everyone, this is a very difficult glitch. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again. As I said earlier, we have not yet tried this with unstorable vehicles or others personals. Good luck! If you have any questions, ask me. We are going to work on a video tomorrow afternoon, New York time.

Last edited:
E

Enlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then this should work with your friends car too maybe? Anyone on Xbox one who wants to try? Send me an message!

Kurt321

Kurt321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, I honestly don't see how it works but if it does cool!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Then this should work with your friends car too maybe? Anyone on Xbox one who wants to try? Send me an message!
Sounds like this could turn into a "give friend a car" glitch.
Can anyone else verify this is working?
Also, why not use the rebel? Costs half of what the rat loader costs.

R

RetecHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this looks interesting. I will try this out on XB1. Instead of using a RatLoader couldn't you use an Elegy? Its free and technically should work

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you been able to sell the cars that you got into your garage? Or just keep them?

E

Enlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this looks interesting. I will try this out on XB1. Instead of using a RatLoader couldn't you use an Elegy? Its free and technically should work
I don't think you'll be able to get money for it if you wanna sell it

M

MrCamo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step 4, does the car spawn in your garage or outside? Does the car that your friend dropped stay outside or does it despawn?

I'm thinking this is how I can get a hard top stallion.

Nxzi

Nxzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On step 4, does the car spawn in your garage or outside? Does the car that your friend dropped stay outside or does it despawn?

I'm thinking this is how I can get a hard top stallion.
I got the hard top stallion from the website

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
So you buy the car right before you enter your garage? I'll give this a try, and if I fail I can just do the Sad Trombone trick and make a little money each time I fail lol

T

Tryf

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried ramming it in with another car or backing in with a tow truck and releasing to make it a bit easier?

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
How in the f*** do people find these glitches.

Top Bottom
Login
Register