What's new

Patched Store Special Vehicles In Your Vehicle Warehouse

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea who the original founder of this glitch is, I looked at a combination of old ones myself and worked through a method I know works creating new steps, rearranging steps and trying new things. I've been using this or a variation of this for hard to store vehicles as well. I may or may not be the creator. Every person which I've met has had me to walk them through it in the entirety. I do not suggest using blacklisted vehicles, nor am I suggesting they will stick. Use at your own discretion.

I have only confirmed this method as working on xbox one, if anyone else can confirm it works on other systems. Please post here.

Required:
Special vehicle warehouse
MOC
Knowledge of existing transfer glitch
Friend with the special vehicle you want.

Special vehicles include:
Ruiner 2000
Ramp Buggy
Phantom Wedge
Technical Aqua
Wasteland
Armored Boxville
Rocket Voltic
Blazer Aqua

The current 2 person transfer glitch is what you must do first using a personal vehicle (elegy is fine)

Link to the current 2 person transfer glitch I use: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-garage-new-money-glitch-with-bypass.1656986/

If you wish to replace your existing special vehicles for new modded ones or any other reason I have a link posted for you on how to below.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...iends-special-vehicles.1659830/#post-13094992

I will not be making a video unless someone wants to do it with me.

This portion is all after the 2 person transfer glitch was successful, insure that part was done first.

Step 1: Special vehicle sucked into MOC.
Yes, it dissappeared. That's how it works.

Step 2: Leave your MOC and pull up intraction menu. (I don't hop in any other vehicles at this time, not sure if it'd mess with it)

Step 3: On the interaction menu... go to "mobile operations center" click it, then hover over "request personal vehicle."

Step 4: Jump away with the interaction menu still like that. It will say your special/personal vehicle is nearby up until you get far enough away.

Step 5: Click A on request personal vehicle when it says "you do not have an active personal vehicle."
It will say "delivery in progress"
If it says "a friend is in your vehicle," have them get out, I just want to alleviate any confusion I can since I have not made a video.

Step 6: Hop in and out of your special vehicle.

Step 7: Blow it up, yep... just blow up the special vehicle.
It'll state your vehicle has been blown up and sent to your underground.
It hasn't been, you aren't done.

Step 8: Drive to your special vehicle warehouse, mess around for 5 minutes or longer. If you die you should be fine still.

Step 9: Open interaction menu, click mobile operations center. Request personal vehicle.
(If you're too early on the interaction menu, it will state that you do not have an active personal vehicle)

Step 10: Drive special vehicle into your special vehicle warehouse. During this time you will get a black screen.

Step 11: Once on black screen, wait 20 seconds and go to a friend's name in the xbox menu and join his game 1 or more times.

During this black screen after you clicked join game (successfully or not), you want your game to time out. On xbox the easiest thing to do is click the xbox button and sit on the party screen. Causes disconnect after roughly 2 minutes instead of 14.

If this did not work and it's not sticking correctly restart from step 9. You can call the vehicle from your mobile operations center. It will stick in there through sessions.

To check if the vehicle stuck correctly: open interaction menu, go to vehicles, request special vehicles and request that special vehicle you just had transferred to you. If it didn't work, start from step 9. It is in your MOC still.

DO NOT STORE IN A NORMAL GARAGE!
If I start seeing many questions I'll post a Q&A

Last edited:
Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is all unnecessary. I've given away all 8 of the special vehicles to countless people over the last week. All you need to do after each one is close GTA and restart. They'll be in the basement when you join back in.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is all unnecessary. I've given away all 8 of the special vehicles to countless people over the last week. All you need to do after each one is close GTA and restart. They'll be in the basement when you join back in.
That sounds a lot easier than my method, lol. However, you avoid any hot fixes with my method if you haven't shut off your GTA V. I haven't got hot fixes so mine are to avoid any of those.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hot fixes apply when you switch sessions.
If you don't turn off your xbox or have to relaunch GTA V they haven't applied to me. I could do the old oppressor dupe till yesterday when I had a blackout and my xbox shut off. Keep it in creator mode when you're not playing.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
My god, there's a much easier way.

Do the glitch like normal with a PV in the back of your MOC.
Request the special vehicle from your MOC.
Sit in the vehicle and go to the creator.
Join back to the session you were in.
You should no longer have a personal vehicle in your MOC.
Restart the game and you can now request the vehicle under special vehicles.

Done.

R

Rajvir Singh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i replace special ceo vehicles with modded ceo vehicles ... if i already buy

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i replace special ceo vehicles with modded ceo vehicles ... if i already buy
You can't replace them, you can modify your current or put in a modded special vehicle if it's the first one.

It's possible you can use the special vehicle as the "personal vehicle" and replace it that way but I haven't tested.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this will work for PS4 too was testing. The steps follow through the same. But as the NPC method is still working for me (that plus there were only 2 of us trying at the time so no third person to get in my car and leave) I ran into an issue where I couldn't request the car cause it wasn't empty. But will try again with 2 friends as with that method they get out the car when you do.

D

Douevenxboxbro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe explain a bit? On special vehicles i get the cannot store error after first pullout. Can hit it with pv all day tho

Done.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe explain a bit? On special vehicles i get the cannot store error after first pullout. Can hit it with pv all day tho
That method does not work, I tried it several times. Also, why would you need to bring the ruined back into the moc at any time if it was with a personal vehicle?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

To clear that. What they mean is to do the glitch like normal to the point where it goes into the MOC, at this point it should disappear (if you use a street car it will be visible and you can drive out but this won't work as it will just end up as the original car so be sure to use PV)

It's the same process as the OP but steps 7 onwards are replaced.

D

Douevenxboxbro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its visible just after i get sucked into moc, drive it out it dupes but has cannot store vehicle. Your saying get sucked in as usual but with a pv inside. Sorry theres so many versions irs confusing. Im doing 2 player non npc btw.. same page?
To clear that. What they mean is to do the glitch like normal to the point where it goes into the MOC, at this point it should disappear (if you use a street car it will be visible and you can drive out but this won't work as it will just end up as the original car so be sure to use PV)

It's the same process as the OP but steps 7 onwards are replaced.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its visible just after i get sucked into moc, drive it out it dupes but has cannot store vehicle. Your saying get sucked in as usual but with a pv inside. Sorry theres so many versions irs confusing. Im doing 2 player non npc btw.. same page?
2 player non npc is what you use, on special vehicles you need to use a private vehicle.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried OP steps at all, I've only used the old method of storing them from a youtube video.

Also found out you can only have 2 SV's in your garages at any given time, So don't have more than 2 !

Also i advice don't just store normal versions, You can't merge these so find someone who has 3d ones with yankton plates ( I have them all except the Turret insurgent, the blazer aqua and the technical, as for the others hit me up I have immaculate modded versions)

Okay to get to the point of the method, I watched a youtube video and memorized it have given out a few of these special vehicles since this GC2F as well as stored them in underground while transfers were avaliable months ago.

SV-Special vehicle.

Modded ones exist, confirmed working Ps4 & xbox 1

Rocket Voltic, Ruiner 2000, wastelander, phantom wedge, Boxville & Ramp buggy

Pre-requisites- Cannot own these on your account, you can use a 2nd character also.

Do the GC2F as normal, now when the invisible SV is in your MOC.
-exit M.O.C
-If you have a PV outside drive away and request another PV vehicle from your garage, or office garage, just not your mc.
-drive to the garage you just swapped with and enter blue circle, vehicle management.
-make sure the invisible SV is there, in a garage slot.
-If it is proceed on with the rest of steps, if not start over and receive the SV again from your friend.

-go to your office and purchase a vehicle warehouse, or just use one you own
-source a vehicle for your vehicle warehouse.
-Continue mission as usual
-when it comes to delivering the car don't
-change spawn location to from last location
-press options> online > exit gta online
-load into SP
-Now close GTA
-Reload GTA to online
-In session check of you can request your special vehicle from intetactive menu>vehicles>special vehicles
- If it didn't work find new session and it should be there.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Done.
Thanks
Have Successfully done this one the PS4 so it works for that too.

I

If you say so

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so why can't we put them into our garage?
As far as I'm aware you can get away with avoiding the blacklist with using 2 Special vehicles that are modded with Yankton plates. However, usually these are blacklisted vehicles and will vanish.

Top Bottom
Login
Register