What's new

Patched Store any vehicle "hydra" etc in special vehicle warehouse "visible" and dupe planes with hangar!

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk about getting planes into the special vehicle warehouse...I've spent like 10 hours and 20 million to no avail. Option to request the special vehicle after storing in garage is always greyed out no matter what. Still have a couple things left to test..running out of patience tho.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk about getting planes into the special vehicle warehouse...I've spent like 10 hours and 20 million to no avail. Option to request the special vehicle after storing in garage is always greyed out no matter what. Still have a couple things left to test..running out of patience tho.
After they've stored, call mors mutual to claim the car lol then you can call them..

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After they've stored, call mors mutual to claim the car lol then you can call them..
Ya I tried that and they never pick up like there's nothing destroyed.

Seems like the sultan just disappears.

Maybe if I do supr420 glitch to store the sultan in special vehicle warehouse and then store the special vehicle in garage it will work. I'll try later when I get back on

Last edited:
djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I tried that and they never pick up like there's nothing destroyed.

Seems like the sultan just disappears.

Maybe if I do supr420 glitch to store the sultan in special vehicle warehouse and then store the special vehicle in garage it will work. I'll try later when I get back on
Never drive any vehicle requested from special vehicle warehouse into moc. It just vanished lol I had to rebuy boxville, even though I have one in my garage lol but empty spot in special vehicle warehouse haha

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Never drive any vehicle requested from special vehicle warehouse into moc. It just vanished lol I had to rebuy boxville, even though I have one in my garage lol but empty spot in special vehicle warehouse haha
Hmm idk then cuz ya I lost all my special vehicles that got transferred to my garage. But I never even had a chance to drive a vehicle from SVW to MOC

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm idk then cuz ya I lost all my special vehicles that got transferred to my garage. But I never even had a chance to drive a vehicle from SVW to MOC
How, what did you do.. Lol

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How, what did you do.. Lol
Well I'll list the steps
1.get 2 cars in MOC
2. Walk out and call elegy rh8 out from garage and drive into MOC
3. Once in MOC change to weapon and vehicle workshop.
4. Spawn outside and request special vehicle.
5. Drive sultan out and store in garage.
It turns invisible and becomes the special vehicle. Walk outside and I can't request special vehicle.

Also tried overwriting the elegy that is left in MOC in every possible variation.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'll list the steps
1.get 2 cars in MOC
2. Walk out and call elegy rh8 out from garage and drive into MOC
3. Once in MOC change to weapon and vehicle workshop.
4. Spawn outside and request special vehicle.
5. Drive sultan out and store in garage.
It turns invisible and becomes the special vehicle. Walk outside and I can't request special vehicle.

Also tried overwriting the elegy that is left in MOC in every possible variation.
Did you drive sultan into full garage or empty garage.. Also I think you have to blow up a vehicle to call mors mutual to make it show up in special vehicle warehouse and your vehicle won't be greyed out

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you drive sultan into full garage or empty garage.. Also I think you have to blow up a vehicle to call mors mutual to make it show up in special vehicle warehouse and your vehicle won't be greyed out
Drove it into a garage with one open slot. Maybe I'll try and destroy the elegy instead of overwriting it. Just not sure how to get it out of MOC
Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure I did request it from MOC and destroyed it before driving sultan into garage and it didn't change anything. idk can't remember exactly. Lol

5848374838282i2

5848374838282i2

Reaction score
Sin$
With the previous invisible, otr glitch I managed to dupe my tula, V65, havok, LF22 and the Cuban

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy **** I finally got it!!! Lol
Turns out I was way over thinking it. No need to change top sultan into elegy.
I just stored my hydra in my garage. Then stored a sultan in vehicle warehouse using supr420 glitch. Then called my special vehicle and it spawned as my sultan. Drove to garage with hydra and swapped and boom. Got my hydra in special vehicle warehouse. Instant access whenever and wherever. Thanks so much OP

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a visible mallard in their garage? I stored one but it's invisible

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy **** I finally got it!!! Lol
Turns out I was way over thinking it. No need to change top sultan into elegy.
I just stored my hydra in my garage. Then stored a sultan in vehicle warehouse using supr420 glitch. Then called my special vehicle and it spawned as my sultan. Drove to garage with hydra and swapped and boom. Got my hydra in special vehicle warehouse. Instant access whenever and wherever. Thanks so much OP
So do you have to do buy the vehicle workshop two times? Once to store Hydra and second time to do supra420 glitch.

A

akkilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused tryin 2 get hydra in special vehicle garage not understanding steps dnt wanna mess this one up need help please

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
OK here we go, new steps to get planes in special vehicle warehouse.
First store plane in Garage
1. Get two cars in MOC
2. Buy weapon and vehicle workshop, you'll be booted from MOC
3. Once outside call your plane to you and wait for it to be delivered.
4. Once delivered walk into MOC and drive sultan out and into garage.
5. Should turn invisible, check management menu and make sure it's the plane.
Second part is switching the plane to vehicle warehouse
1. Buy personal vehicle storage and go back to MOC (other sultan should still be in there)
2. Get 2 cars in MOC again.
3. Buy weapon and vehicle workshop and get booted out of MOC
4. Call your special vehicle you don't want anymore (won't have access to it and it gets deleted I think)
5. Go back in MOC and change lisence plate color.
6. Exit vehicle and walk out of MOC.
7. Use motorcycle club to return special vehicle to warehouse.
8. Call same special vehicle out and it should be a sultan.
9. Drive sultan to garage with plane (make sure it's full) and swap the sultan with the plane.
Go outside and request special vehicle and it will be the plane! No cooldown and you can spawn it anywhere.

NOTES: does not matter if garage is full or not when storing plane, if it's full just replace a free elegy and the elegy and sultan will both disappear.

Add this to OP?

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Get two cars in MOC
1. Buy personal vehicle storage and go back to MOC (other sultan should still be in there)
4. Call your special vehicle you don't want anymore (won't have access to it and it gets deleted I think)
9. Drive sultan to garage with plane (make sure it's full) and swap the sultan with the plane.
Go outside and request special vehicle and it will be the plane! No cooldown and you can spawn it anywhere.

NOTES: does not matter if garage is full or not when storing plane, if it's full just replace a free elegy and the elegy and sultan will both disappear.

Add this to OP?
I just did this. Except did supra420 glitch first to get car in warehouse. Then left moc changed it back to personal storage and went back in and cars were still stacked and just bought vehicle workshop again and stored Hydra.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did this. Except did supra420 glitch first to get car in warehouse. Then left moc changed it back to personal storage and went back in and cars were still stacked and just bought vehicle workshop again and stored Hydra.
Nice! Yes that would be a cheaper way. Probably faster too :thumbsup:

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Yes that would be a cheaper way. Probably faster too :thumbsup:
Not cheaper, but definitely faster. I havent tried it again. Need a couple million to try again, just to see if I get the same results.

O

ohikilledyou

Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if I can store my "invisible modded ruiner 2000" in special warehouse with this lol.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if I can store my "invisible modded ruiner 2000" in special warehouse with this lol.
Yes you can :smile: just get the other one swapped with a sultan to swap them! 
1. Get two cars in MOC

Add this to OP?
Nice man! Glad you hit it! I got all 8 vehicles in my garage and 8 planes, helicopters, 1 sultan in special vehicle warehouse haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register