What's new

Patched Store any vehicle "hydra" etc in special vehicle warehouse "visible" and dupe planes with hangar!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain the no cooldown claim?

Didn't all special vehicles have a cool down time?

Definitely going to try this.

O

ohikilledyou

Reaction score
Yes you can :smile: just get the other one swapped with a sultan to swap them! 

Nice man! Glad you hit it! I got all 8 vehicles in my garage and 8 planes, helicopters, 1 sultan in special vehicle warehouse haha
thx bud

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain the no cooldown claim?

Didn't all special vehicles have a cool down time?

Definitely going to try this.
By calling your special vehicle from warehouse and it spawns your so called "rocket voltic" but a colored buzzard, hydra etc spawns. I blew it up, or someone else blew me up etc blah blah, I call mors mutual and claim my vehicle and recall it immediately. No cool down... I think because it never actually spawned your special vehicle lol :smile:

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like all the recent dupe glitches are being patched, I'm gonna look for other ways now.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Work around for solo dupe coming out later, so I can show steps how to store any helicopter, planes into your personal vehicle warehouse or garages :wink:

A

aslkjasdf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what happens if you store a sultan with custom plates in the special vehicle warehouse and then request it and drive it into a garage. Is it removed from the special vehicle warehouse, or can you keep filling up garages with them?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
How is the Hydra stored in Garage? tried the buzzard but nothing happens was just a sultan RS

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not what i asked
ur answer is no. u can't fill up ur garages with 1 sultan from the spv warehouse. and if u can i'd be worried about dirty dupes. the previous answer i gave was directing u to car dupes cause it seems like ur asking if u get a "dupe loop" of sultans from the spv warehouse

edit. my bad lol shoulda just said ya its removed. overthought that 1 lol

Last edited:
Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
what happens if you store a sultan with custom plates in the special vehicle warehouse and then request it and drive it into a garage. Is it removed from the special vehicle warehouse, or can you keep filling up garages with them?
It is removed. 
How is the Hydra stored in Garage? tried the buzzard but nothing happens was just a sultan RS
Call hydra from hanger.
Drive sultan out from moc modshop no plate change nessesary.
This is now your hydra and drive into an empty slot simple .
Though pointless in a garage as invisible n cannot be called .
Only from moc or vehicle warehouse.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
It is removed. 

Call hydra from hanger.
Drive sultan out from moc modshop no plate change nessesary.
This is now your hydra and drive into an empty slot simple .
Though pointless in a garage as invisible n cannot be called .
Only from moc or vehicle warehouse.

Thanks you posted this earlier.. i was wondering how it gets in hangar to begin with before i stumbled across a video.. off to sore a few Pegasus vehicels

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Thanks you posted this earlier.. i was wondering how it gets in hangar to begin with before i stumbled across a video.. off to sore a few Pegasus vehicels
No probs .
My advice is nothing worth saving anywhere except warehouse .
Garages can't be called n moc always in use for duping so having a plane in there a pain .
Aircraft stored in warehouse and moc do stay there though even after flying into hanger and stored .
Dupes them yes but no money to be made from this .

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
No probs .
My advice is nothing worth saving anywhere except warehouse .
Garages can't be called n moc always in use for duping so having a plane in there a pain .
Aircraft stored in warehouse and moc do stay there though even after flying into hanger and stored .
Dupes them yes but no money to be made from this .

Yup, this is one expensive Dup/warehouse storage. I never cared for any cars in there, but to now get aircraft is going to be costly...

A

aslkjasdf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use this to modify your ruiner and put it back in the SVW do the modifications stick after it is called again? After it is destroyed etc?

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use this to modify your ruiner and put it back in the SVW do the modifications stick after it is called again? After it is destroyed etc?
Yes they should stay, I kept my normal special vehicles in my ceo office to put back if I wanted them but have overwritten them with oppressors since then. Spawning any vehicle next to me without a time limit is beast.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sounds really cool. Is it possible to get the SV back into the warehouse? Like call it and drive into the warehouse? I don't think it's possible to order a new one to replace the Hydra in case R* fixes it somehow.

Really tempted to do it anyways. :biggrin:
You can request SV It spawns your PV plane and you can take the plane into your hanger, much like how we were storing lazers with GC2F. the game registers it as an airplane so it should work. DJ answered your question but I think this is what you meant super?
From their the spot is empty and you are free to order a new SV

Top Bottom
Login
Register