What's new

Discovery Store any vehicle from nightclub elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this basically is a store any vehicle anywhere glitch, but sadly you already need to have the vehicle inside the nightclub (For example I still have many planes inside my nightclub)

I can’t test this but I‘m pretty sure it should work so that’s why it’s in glitch discovery. If anyone can confirm this we can move it to glitch section.

Have the vehicle you want to store elsewhere inside the nightclub in the spot for one vehicle
(I wouldn’t test this with a plane, you can’t get it out of there again, if this doesn’t work)
1. Be in free-aim in a Friends Session , have a free elegy on your other character (needs to have the same nightclub) in the one car spot of the nightclub.
2.Have a friend watch your
vehicle on the 2. character then he needs to start up Titan of a Job and stay inside the job menu.
3.Now you go to the internet and buy over the vehicle with a vehicle that can be stored where you want it (so if you have a plane inside there, and you want to move it inside the terrorbyte, buy a opressor mk2 over it
you won’t loose the money for the vehicle you buy !
!!Don’t close the internet after you bought it and wait for about 3 minutes (car delivered)
4. now close the internet and immediately close gta 5
5. Start gta,swap characters press join friends and you should be in same session.
Drive out opressor mk2 drive it inside the terrobyte.
6.Black infinite loading screen, now swap sessions and the plane is inside terrorbyte

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll fool around with this:wink:
The only thing that concerns me are dead spots :mad:
Hate those suckers :biggrin:

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll fool around with this:wink:
The only thing that concerns me are dead spots :mad:
Hate those suckers :biggrin:
Don’t f*** with bmx slots..:wink: only got some from these spots..well and one in the hangar but that’s from a car in there..but it shouldn’t make for any new deadspots if you just put stuff in terrorbyte..(not really anything else interesting you could do I guess because you need it inside your nightclub already and the only think that really makes sense there are planes inside terrorbyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register