What's new

Patched Store and Mod any NON BLACKLISTED Pegasus vehicles in Garage with RC Bandito

P

powerpaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can do the arena dupe glitch where you have to fly to your bunker and then to you arena...if it still works... I think it does
Here is the link https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ion-glitch-no-custom-plates-ps4-1-46.1769572/

Don´t work, because the Dune won´t show in the back of the moc :-/ It is stored and can be called, but doesnt show :frown: too bad..

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don´t work, because the Dune won´t show in the back of the moc :-/ It is stored and can be called, but doesnt show :frown: too bad..
You don’t have to keep the dune inside the moc. You keep it on B1 then after the final step is done in the arena duplication glitch you drive the dune into your moc.... I did this to flip wheels and it did work :l

I did it with the party bus so Dune should work the same
Way too

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great. I definitely know the 'Dump' doesnt work. I spawn in the darkness looking into the MOC when I drive it in.
Even the boxville doesn’t work. I think it’s only dune and party bus that’s it :frown:

hard24get

hard24get

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No they can't if that was true why can't you store the arena taxi..space docker etc..in arena durh LMAO sv can be stored in nc or arena that's it for them party bus in facilty nc or arena..khanjali office garage arena or nc/ facility... fully blacklisted vehicles like taxi /police cars/ brickade /RC/ space docker/ limo etc.. can NOT be stored ANYWHERE that's a fact mate hence why no one has got them do some research first

Yes store it in nc or arena anywhere else it will be invisible
You need to do some research yourself obviously. Not every car-slot checks the servers blacklist, some check for vehicle category and that's it. If it passes that type check, that car will stay. Terrorbyte in MOC, Emergency Vehicles over RCV, etc. Regular car slots will never work with a Blacklisted vehicle

zach jonson

zach jonson

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried a solid 10 times today, couldn’t start up the initial gc2f step. Is it patched?

hard24get

hard24get

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you think you can store emergency vehicles in a RCV slot your delusional son
I've never met anyone with one perma stored over their RCV, a lot of people have claimed to do it, but I really wanna see proof that someone got it save.

But emergency vehicles will render in the RCV slot unlike regular car slots, which leads me to believe that it's definitely possible. On PC you can test this for yourself by changing the RCVs memory value into any cop car or emergency class vehicle. Doing this wont save it outside the session unless you could force-save it either with insurance or some complicated glitch. If you exit and go into the facility again, the car will still be there. Once you change sessions, it will return to being an RCV. I really thought that it was impossible to store these vehicles in there too, but certain slots in the Facility don't seem to validate by using the blacklist. If anyone on PC wants to mess around with this or other memory values, just PM and I can shoot you a link to a thread on another site that goes into a lot more depth on car data values.

Last edited:
Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This also works for:
  1. Armored Boxville
  2. Phantom Wedge
  3. Wastelander
  4. Ramp Buggy
  5. Lifeguard Blazer(Not Insured)
  6. Mariachi Tornado(Not Insured)
  7. Sovereign
I have tested it on all of the listed vehicles. I had all in my garage previous to doing the merge.

One important thing to note is if you don’t already have custom plates you will produce dirty identical plates on each car you merge with the RC Bandito.

The Sovereign can be modded using the same method. You can tint the windshield and give the livery a modded look by painting your RC Bandito chrome.

Neither the Lifeguard Blazer or the Mariachi Tornado will get Insurance after being merged.
So, if i couldn't buy any of my custom plates in the LSC shop, basically all the vehicles i've been merging benny wheels from my rc bandito to my vehicles is now "dirty" duplicates? f*** me then..

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never met anyone with one perma stored over their RCV, a lot of people have claimed to do it, but I really wanna see proof that someone got it save.

But emergency vehicles will render in the RCV slot unlike regular car slots, which leads me to believe that it's definitely possible. On PC you can test this for yourself by changing the RCVs memory value into any cop car or emergency class vehicle. Doing this wont save it outside the session unless you could force-save it either with insurance or some complicated glitch. If you exit and go into the facility again, the car will still be there. Once you change sessions, it will return to being an RCV. I really thought that it was impossible to store these vehicles in there too, but certain slots in the Facility don't seem to validate by using the blacklist. If anyone on PC wants to mess around with this or other memory values, just PM and I can shoot you a link to a thread on another site that goes into a lot more depth on car data values.
I'm talking about console though it's just not possible pc possibly yeah but console is a no go on pc anything is possible

So, if i couldn't buy any of my custom plates in the LSC shop, basically all the vehicles i've been merging benny wheels from my rc bandito to my vehicles is now "dirty" duplicates? f*** me then..
Yes if you can only change colour of plate it is a dirty dupe but you can always use the glitched crew method to clean them if they are storable in the moc or dupe them to clean the plate it's the only 2 option for dirty dupes I'm afraid

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm talking about console though it's just not possible pc possibly yeah but console is a no go on pc anything is possible

Yes if you can only change colour of plate it is a dirty dupe but you can always use the glitched crew method to clean them if they are storable in the moc or dupe them to clean the plate it's the only 2 option for dirty dupes I'm afraid
But if i can get switch plates to a custom plate that i've just bought into the game, it isn't a dirty dupe?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great. I definitely know the 'Dump' doesnt work. I spawn in the darkness looking into the MOC when I drive it in.
Just the dune and festive bus are working ... I tried boxville, festive bus, liberator, stretch, and the dune

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do give cars to friends and hop on a caddy
If he does two-person one i think someone has to be in bunker with him. Three-person one yeah, works just like that.

Also small caddie is blacklist. Can only have the big one for some inscrutable R* reason.

hard24get

hard24get

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If he does two-person one i think someone has to be in bunker with him. Three-person one yeah, works just like that.

Also small caddie is blacklist. Can only have the big one for some inscrutable R* reason.

I was able to store and insure the caddy and mod it with the bandito doing this.

Requirements: MOC with RH8, One Friend
1. Drive elegy out in into position, do the bunker renovation glitch to remove the menu with your friend in the car. (must do shooting range as small caddies will not work)
2. You hop on any of the caddies and get sucked in
3. Walk out of bunker, request car from arena, drive into MOC and transfer.
4. RC bandito merge it

Top Bottom
Login
Register