Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Xbox One PS4 Patched Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Karly, Dec 21, 2018 with 370 replies and 25,116 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    Oh. I'm trying it now but i can't get to fing the NC. I think they did patched it
    Update: i think i found it

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. OP
    Karly

Karly Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    it'll be patched when the wall breach fails in every lobby

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings:
    Nvm i solved the proplem but what is the best aircraft for heists?

• Like Like x 1
  4. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    Not so sure which is the best but i have the hydra in terrorbyte and trying to decide between hunter and kula to moc
    Then again. I can just put both of then instead take the hydra out. I'm not really good with planes. Lol

5. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hahaha that is also hard when you have glitched every vehicle out of the SVW, then bought over all of them with another glitch so a lot of them took a spot in the cloud to magically re-appear as dead empty spots in a car spot when there is a slot freed after a sale or something, or even when there is a new update out... this way a lot of people got a dead spot in their terabyte :wink:
    besides that having sultans on every bike rack doesnt helpt, but they do come in handy in the future when I might get backstabbed by some empty spot I didnt fix.... I could transfer an empty spot to my moc, then get a sultan from the bike rack and switch that with the dead moc slot so it ends up on the bike rack... but if you have a dead spot in the cloud this is just a temporary fix :smile:

it indeed is best to track your slots as far as I have read in your posts an you are doing a much better job than me!! I rely on logical thinking and memory due to lazyness...:tongue:

I know from past swaps that if you end up with an rh8 in your hangar; just buy over an airplane over it... fastest way... when every vehicle spot has a vehicle in it; there is no way for a dead cloud spot to take over a spot with a vehicle allready in it.
    [doublepost=1547224857][/doublepost]
    depends on your mission or preferance. I think a 4 seater chopper..... otherwise an hunter, akula or something.
    [doublepost=1547224946][/doublepost]
    if you play together often the I meant the valkyrie; had to look up the name

6. KuzmicH

KuzmicH Newbie

Ratings:
    It works on PC.
    Also, for the greater likelihood, you need to do it while in invited session.
    And this old wall breach is working at the moment.

I do not know how to insert a picture on this site so I will attach a video.

7. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    "Video unavailable "

8. KuzmicH

KuzmicH Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay i'll upload a longer video

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings:
    If you guys have a problem with the Wallbreach killing you then There’s a wallbreach in hawick area near the police station i used it and never experienced and death barrier from it

Update: it won‘t work because the airport is surrounded with water

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  10. idontknowhow

idontknowhow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, for 2 hrs I can't find a session not killing me. Can you make a screen shot please? I can't find a police station near Hawick.

11. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Tangled up in Blue☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Your photos will not embed unless you provide a link from an approved source.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings:
    Unfortunately the airport is surrounded with water but if you having problems with wallbreach killing you then you should try it on Invite only Sessions

13. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    For that you have to look for a new session once the loading screen shows join a friend... its going to kick you out to story mode. Join back online and you should be fine
    I got that from a tread somewhere around here, there it gives more options

14. idontknowhow

idontknowhow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The first try today is a good session, but it didn't work with AA, plate didn't change. Thanks everyone.:smile:

15. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings:
    You have to get the aircraft from the hangar exit it and go to the airport and call your deulxo or oppressor mk2 but if you called the aircraft then the deulxo/Oppressor mk2 then it won‘t change

16. idontknowhow

idontknowhow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have Blazer Aqua in AA Trailer, want to add color headlight for it, so I try to move it to garage, guess it didn't work for AA since I can't drive it out. Thanks.

17. Jdgmanz

Jdgmanz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry I'm late for the whole Dead Spot thing. I've posted on here before explaining the reason.

No Guarantee, do this at your own risk. It's merely a suggestion. It's not my account, it's yours.

Short Summary: You have a player vehicle allowence. You can own 20 Aircraft, (APV) 18 Special Vehicles (including Warehouse) (SWV), 18 Bicycles, (PBV) 185 Player Vehicles (PV), + 10 more PVs also known as Motorcycles (MPV). The last 2 can be considered 1 in the same.

Briefing: If you go over your Allowence. You will get a deadspot.

24 Aircraft (APV) will corrupt your data. The game needs to correct the error, and so it tries to resolve it by merging the above abbreviations. Basically you have more than 1 tag on a vehicle.

Moving Aircrafts and Special Vehicles is usually the cause.

Fix: Good News, you can wait for a big update, and the game will fix it for you. Bad News, if you can't wait, you aren't going to like my Answer. Straight up. World's Finest Gamer posted a way a few months back. Go dupe those birds and save a few dollars. Or, my way,.... the expensive and waste of time way. Count your dead spots. Count your SPVs in garages, and count your APV in your garages. Any connection? I hope you remember what was going on at that time when you got a ghost spot. I sure don't. If the numbers match up, then they are likely the problem.

APV: If you have an Elegy in your Hanger Already, no problem. 1 at a time, move to MOC. Fly into your FULL Hanger. Replace over a free buzzard or your Elegy. It should dupe over the buzzard. It should just swap the Elegy. Now purchase a faggio over whatever is in the MOC, then sell it. That will clear the double tag. Then test. Try and purchase over a deadspot. If it worked, continue. Remember 1 at a time. If you are able to keep something glitched, why unglitch it.

SPV: Unfortunately you probably have more than 1 and only 1 spot for them to go. And the 1 with the tag issue, is probably your favorite one. This can be frustrating. But, yeah, quick fix, buy over them 1 at a time, and sell the vehicle that you replaced it with. Then test. Purchase over a dead spot.

Point: It's all a risk. And we are all trying to help each other enjoy the game more.

If you have questions, please don't flood this page as much as I did. Keep it short, so theses fellas can continue with the original post.

-JD

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:

This is a great and bright post and good piece of information for other people or newcomers to see! In my opinion you are exactly right, all is spot on with the counting of dead spots etc; great common sense!

I have to add that if you use wordsfinestgamers method with duping the birds then buying new vehicles in your svw will cause dead spots and deletes a couple of vehicles from your garages due to those merged vehicles. This is due to the fact tht you dont buy over the vehicles glitched in that place!!!! , but they end up in the cloud as extras so in my experience I had 23 aircrafts which caused 3 dead spots from there and I only had to sell some aircrafts in order to make space for the game to push those 3 aircrafts back into their hangar spot; this was easy. Also bought a second tank and thruster but I could never sell those in order to make space for the tank and truster in the cloud which were causing 2 dead spots too. I had to glitch the tank and thruster away from there in order for the game to push the original cloud tank and thruster bank into its correct spot. Afterwards just overwrite a car over the old khanjali and jetpack.

I duped a mk2 opressor to swap with an akula and it never caused a dead spot. I just keep the duped mk2 opressor in the hanger as long as I have my akula in the terrorbyte. As long as you dont exeed what is posted above like 20 planes you will be fine; so dont dupe to many aircrafts flying back to your hangar hehe :cigar:

• Like Like x 1
  19. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Little confused if you cant go over allowance without dead spot but 24 corrupt your data. At the moment I have on a character:

20 aircraft in hangar
    18 special vehicles (presume you including MOC, terrorbyte, rcv, cherno, khanjali, thruster and AA trailer)
    10 motorcycles
    183 cars in garages (you forgot about the 1 slot in the MOC it's 186 including that, even 187 including terrorbyte)
    3 aircraft in garage slots
    1 aircraft in terrorbyte

So by rights I have 24 aircraft, absolutely full slots and no dead spots? How is that possible? I even bought bikes to all my bike racks to make sure none 'hang out' there lol.

Add: also how are you accounting for the 3 cerberus slots? They aren't exactly special vehicles but can only be stored in those 3 Arena slots. I also belive the rc bandito will become a 19th special vehicle due to in being called through interaction menu

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  20. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings: