Xbox One PS4 Patched Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Kman_x, Dec 21, 2018 with 370 replies and 23,503 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stebrick

stebrick Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys, which aircraft do you choose to put in the MOC? Let's share :biggrin:
    (as we cant swap aircraft at ease)

After using Pyro and Hunter, I am now more inclined to Hydra due to its VTOL and insane top speed that can be pulled off. Also, it can literally take off anywhere without issue (even inside tunnel!!). Big chopper is hard to take off if it gets spawned next to a pole, tree or something. One one occassion my Pyro's tail even got trapped by a tree.

That said, Hydra's acceleration is bad and....it can only carry one person :frown:

2. Vice City

Vice City Grand Theft Auto

Ratings:
    I've done this glitch no problem and now have a Savage on my MOC and Laser in my Terrorbyte. I was wandering if there was a way to sell my Oppressor now, as I only purchased it to get a Laser in the Terrorbyte (Also only bought the Terrorbyte for it). I know the Oppressor Mk2 can only be modified/sold via the Terrorbyte, any ideas?

3. Limes4nd

Limes4nd Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a problem here, I tried yesterday and everything was good until I spawned outside my nightclub without my delouxo... no big deal, just try again but it was late so I went to sleep. Well today im trying again, but however I cant glitch in to the wall anymore... I have tried 15 different lobbies now but none is working... anything I do wrong?

4. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It really is personal preference but I'd always go with a 4 seater in the MOC for heists and the jet in terrorbyte. The jet may be fun on heists but you can't help so much and its easy to destroy the wrong thing with that much power.

And yes you've seen the spawn problem. All the larger aircraft are liable to spawn amongst street clutter. I just wouldn't bother with anything that needs a runway to take off or a larger helicopter. You can control the spawn to a point but something like a hunter will still spawn half in a wall and explode almost instantly you get in it.

You can't sell it now.

Nothing your doing I think. The breach can be very random. I've had it work 10 sessions in a row and then couldn't get in at all again. Rumour has it if you get a connection error to a session, get kicked back to story and then try it works everytime. I can't verify that but maybe worth a try

5. Limes4nd

Limes4nd Newbie

Ratings:

No doubt, Ill try that when I get home, thx for reply! Will come back here to tell after my try!

6. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    you can fly it into your hanger while it's full and put it over a buzzard (this dupes)
    then put a street car over the pyro and blow up the street car
    yes this is completely normal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Limes4nd

Limes4nd Newbie

Ratings:
    So I got it to work! Perfect!

• Like Like x 1
  8. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    Please... was I not supposed to try with a tank?
    Lol. It disappeared inside the moc. Any ideas?

9. Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Akula, I find stealth mode pretty handy when doing ceo/mc missions...

10. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    just saw this now
    for helis/lazers (i have a lazer + savage for my setup) you just need to look where u dont want it to spawn
    i had a lot of practice with SVW so i know where i can spawn what and where i need to look but u can figure it out too! :smile:
    also u can have 2 no need to limit to 1
    1 in moc 1 in terabyte

11. Joulan3167

Joulan3167 Newbie

Ratings:
    I‘ve Stored my Savage into the MOC and the Cargobob into The Terabyte but I can‘t Request it in Heists and No I didn‘t take and Yes I did Set The Custom Vehicle Option to None.

• Like Like x 1
  12. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    Wait... so you saying you may storage 2 aircraft in moc n 2 in terrorbyte?
    [doublepost=1547140570][/doublepost]
    Thats odd. Cause i requested from the moc and it worked

13. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Yeah. I thought about swapping out my buzzard for the hydra. But the ability to carry my friends to a mission or heist is more important to me than the speed of the hydra

• Like Like x 1
  14. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    Please help me, i tried Putting the TM-02 Khanjali in the moc now its invisible in the facility, still can call it (had to rebuy it) but not upgrade it
    Please help!!!

15. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    what did you swap it with? IE what car was in the MOC that should have gone to the facility?

16. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    It's more like how has he managed to rebuy it with a car in his khanjali spot... And khanlaji in MOC is pointless you can't call that out in heists. Even if you could it would be done by the time you drove to the location lol. Bloody hell this thread is gonna cause some mad dead spots all over again. I'm quite happy solo dupe got patched I've slung one of my helis back in MOC, I still have 20 aircraft insured in hangar, all car slots accounted for and a jet in the terrorbyte. Good Times.

17. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    I used a deluxo, but I went straight to the moc cuase i forgot to swap 1st
    But its visible again aaaaand able to upgrade it. (Ima try it again. Lmao)

18. britchel

britchel Newbie

Ratings:
    I bought it, send it to a a garage, took it to the facility, once inside i respawn inside the car which was in the khan, went out with that car place in the garage where khan was, at that point the khan was unavailable, then i switched session and it was there. Lol
    Which glitch (of them all) was patched?

19. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    1 in moc, 1 in terabyte
    = 2 total personal aircrafts.
    [doublepost=1547163952][/doublepost]Has anyone tested this after patch? it may be hard to figure out if it's patched because they'll make it so the beach won't work anymore
    but it already only worked 1/25 lobbies lol

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  20. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    It worked in loads of lobbies for me but I'll pass. Wouldnt want a dead spot or anything lol