1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One PS4 Working Store aircrafts in MOC/Terabyte/Garage

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Kman_x, Dec 21, 2018 with 310 replies and 14,799 views.

1. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did post a full 8 step method a couple of pages back telling everyone how to do it safely. If you haven't followed that you may want to take a look to try and recover. Someone else said they got rid of dead spots using it and it certainly sorted my hangar out

2. Slyc

Slyc Newbie

Ratings:
    Is it possible to use the Oppressor Mark 2 terrorbyte method but instead swap it with a car in a garage instead of a plane?
    That way I can swap a free elegy car into the terrorbyte with a plane from the hangar instead of my oppressor mark 2.

3. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    And just on the last page I made a comment to someones findings that the mark 2 doesn't end up in the hangar. Just save the mark2 in a garage before you do it. It's a different mechanic to the swap into the MOC. When you ride the 'aircraft' into the terrorbyte you get black screen and have to join a friend on a DTM and accept both the alerts and join there session. I presume the black screen acknowledges the save in the terrorbyte but not deadspot you'd expect to be caused in the hangar because of this.

Bear in mind i put the aircraft in the terrorbyte after doing the aircraft into garages using my method. So it was a car in the hangar overwritten from that so 'garage linked' . Doing it all properly requires 2 slots in the hangar cos as soon as you do that first swap you've got a hanger deadspot until you finally overwrite the hanger linked garage aircraft with a streetcar and blow it up.

4. Slyc

Slyc Newbie

Ratings:
    Could I trouble you and ask if you could put it in a step-by-step, maybe also for other people who did it using OP's method, but after having read the red text and did swap a car into the hangar. I do remember what car I swapped with the hangar vehicle when swapping the MOC vehicle and the hangar vehicle in the garage.

Could you maybe also put this in steps, as I assume OP's guide is inoptimal as it involves directly swapping the oppressor mark 2 and the hangar vehicle. And what do you mean by "overwriting the hangar linked garage aircraft with a streetcar and blow it up"? What is the the hangar linked garage aircraft you refer to? I would really appreciate it!

5. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! Retired

Ratings:
    Yep. Forgot about that. U have to select "no vehicle" when in set up screen for heist.

6. Slyc

Slyc Newbie

Ratings:
    These steps are really confusing for me, especially since I've already swapped my aircraft into my MOC and now the steps don't line up anymoe.

7. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its not a must to select no vehicle, my dad used to blow up his car at the beginning of the heist and after that he could call the chopper from the MOC. just make sure the car is at mors mutual and then you can call your chopper during the heist. this way you can make a choice of you want to use a chopper or car

• Like Like x 1
  8. Slyc

Slyc Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so I'm really confused and a tad frustrated. OP tells me that replacing the elegy in the hangar with a buzzard would fix the deadspot, but OP also said that I have to "hope I don't get a deadspot", and that "it doesn't fix the deadspot, as removing the buzzard causes a permanent deadspot".
    Then SuckmyNONgodmodeD tells us about a great method to prevent deadspots altogether, BUT then he mentions the word "hangar linked garage aircraft" which completely confuses me because I have no idea what in the hell that means. PLUS his method is either about fixing a deadspot in an empty hangar (so no elegy), BUT only if the aircraft is not in the MOC yet, which it is for me.

Also, about SuckmyNONgodmodeD's Mark 2 terrorbyte trick; I have no clue how you can have the mark 2 stored in the garage, and then being able to swap an aircraft into the empty terrorbyte without swapping a deadspot into the hangar.

Could somebody please clarify/make a step by step to any of these 2 questions? I'm not daring to do anything until then, but I'm also afraid that a patch will get the elegy stuck in my hangar forever and I'm not trusting the replace with buzzard method until I know what "hangar linked garage aircraft" means.

9. stebrick

stebrick Newbie

Ratings:
    After doing some further tests, it's friggin weird that :-

>> the Buzzard which used to replace the car in the hangar (as in the last step) wont get insured either. What I tried was first using another pegasus aircraft (A) to overwrite that buzzard in hangar. But still, if this aircraft (A) is destroyed, I can't recover it via insurance. Insurance however works again if i put another pegasus aircraft (B) to overwrite the destroyed aircraft (A) in hangar.

>> when the above happened, it seems that you also lose insurance to the glitched aircraft in MOC. I tested it even further by destroying the MOC aircraft but i cant recover it from insurance, and when i tried to store other car into MOC, i got the PV storage full warning that - "you cannot store in MOC....the vehicle in MOC cannot be moved to your Clubhouse" The only work around is...to buy another vehicle over the MOC storage.

So...this has an important implication: you cant destroy the aircraft (even its successor) that used to replace the car in hangar. But i am not sure what'd happen if its successor is a brand new PV aircraft bought from eyesfind. The insurance of that aircraft is somewhat linked to something????

Am I the only one getting the above result? Any suggestion how to get around this? This is frustrating because it basically renders one slot of your hangar useless when insurance doesn't work. And if it's destroyed so your MOC aircraft too

10. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    I'm seriously lost as to how this thread has got so outta control lol. I can't help this it's just crazy. Maybe my solution to fix my deadslots was unique to what I had fked up on before I just don't know. There's a massive thread about deadspots and how to fix/avoid them already and anyone who doesn't know or understand that thread or the difference between a vehicles position and it's slot type and how they are two complete different things really shouldn't even be attempting to move vehicles into another type of slot. I used what I learnt from that thread to try create a fix to my mistake as the advice on there is impossible now. If you guys have done something different to me before it may/may not have worked. Of course the deadspot thread in itself is quite outdated as it says the safe way to keep aircraft in garage is to swap car to hangar and then fly the aircraft from garage back to hangar to overwrite car (making a dupe, most likely a dirty one at that). Then to glitch the dupe out and overwrite the hangar. The thing is we aren't able anymore to fly a aircraft out of the garage anymore as they are either invisible, uncallable or freeze the whole garage from any vehicle being driven out. In fact all 3. I cant call my aircraft in garage, it's invisible and every car in that garage refuses to drive out. This is extension of aircraft in facility patch months ago where facility got frozen if aircraft was present and in that case you HAD to overwrite the aircraft to get facility functioning again.

Slyc all I can suggest is you go back to remove the aircraft in the MOC and start back from step 1. IF and only IF you are managing to get all you deadspots in hangar gone from that then proceed and make sure hangar is full.

stebrick I don't have a clue. I've literally just unglitched myself from duping for this, blown up both the buzzards I have in my hangar that I used to overwrite cars, rang Mors and guess what? I have 2 buzzards and 2000k to pay at hangar. I just can't work out why it would be any different for you.

Kman please update the OP that this glitch is seriously dangerous to inexperienced people and shouldn't be attempted unless you really know what your doing. I know you've taken the view that sorry I was causing deadspots and i'm not bothered about my own deadspots but bro you've left some

Edit: Even let it be known that depending on what other swaps and slots you have moved in the past may affect the outcome of this glitch or what methods you have to do to fix it all up (if you even can do so). I had to fix my deadslots cos I had 18 aircraft in hanger already. I can't 'see' whats going on in other peoples cases and it's to much back and forwards to try and explain/ask what happened each time to give accurate advice to where I wouldn't just be making guesses.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  11. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! Retired

Ratings:
    It got off topic when it morphed into a thread on fixing dead spots. U could start another thread on that topic and ask the mods to move the posts related ro dead spots to that thread

12. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    True but to be fair that was always going to happen when the OP based off a video was guaranteed to cause deadspots... And the video tutorial still is but the text doesnt match the video anymore. It's a mess. The original deadspot thread is there as well so by rights the OP of that thread should update that regarding the aircraft as the rest of it with the BMX's and the general advice is probably still current. Man I need some migrane relief lol

All the heat on this thread is gonna get aircraft in MOC and TB patched no doubt as well and then it will all be irrelevant!

• Like Like x 1
  13. zengerz

zengerz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would advise to put the thread regarding dead spots in the OP with a warning if that still exists and is around somewhere......
    maybe that can thelp.

14. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    honestly i'm just gonna remove that part
    there is no way to prevent dead spots
    if there is i don't care enough to put in THAT much effort to read all of these posts
    do testing ect i don't have time for that

15. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Ratings:
    Lol, nice comments and back out man. So you bang me on the OP now cos it's boring you, but you didn't when I pointed out your method was causing the deadspots. Hmm I think I have to make long posts to try and bring information in but I can't win. Much information doesn't get read, little brings more questions. It's not that advanced but i'm not responsible to try and solve deadspots caused on top of deadspots people may have already had. I could further mess up their account and get blamed. What worked for me worked for me and once this solo dupe is patched i'll be happy to provide screenshots of mine with 20 blown up aircraft in hangar, full garages and even a full bike rack. For now i've a 2nd character to fill. I dunno how the f someone can lose insurance on a aircraft cos the insurance is on the vehicle not the slot. How else were all these aircraft in the old SWV glitch INSURED IN THE SLOTS THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE IN??

16. OnlyUseMySavage

OnlyUseMySavage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've tried to read previous comments but it's kinda everywhere for me lol so how would I go about removing my aircraft from my MOC without causing any hiccups?

17. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    to my knowledge put a street car over it then blow up the street car
    it can't be moved to a garage and can only be returned to the hanger and since it's a savage and u don't need it in the hanger (since it's free) then this is the best way as far as i know.

18. OnlyUseMySavage

OnlyUseMySavage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you, because at some point I may remove this savage for something else

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    put something in the terabyte, unless u have the other aircrafts u may want to swap it with stored in your garage. if not you won't be able to swap unless a glitch to store aircrafts is out at that moment.

20. stebrick

stebrick Newbie

Ratings:
    So..it is impossible to change the aircraft in MOC unless you drive a street car into or buy over it? I was hoping i could change to other aircraft at ease it but it doesn't allow me to do so :frown: What should I do to put the Pyro (the MOC aircraft) back to the hangar without causing any hiccups?

Also, is it normal that i cant get into the cars in the garage where my spare Savage is parked there? It looks like my garage is glitched that way

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019