• Thread starter Sito DJ
  • Start date
  • Views 3,846
Rttncraft

Rttncraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a epsilon blue bike id love to have insured if anybody is willing to help me. On Xbox.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
no matter what it will kick me off but i did it with a zentorno no problem ....if i just stand there ill be teleported into my garage....wtf is wrong

yeah it kicks me from my bmx need help
It does that if you don't get to the car quickly enough. I had that happen to me at least 5 or 6 times. You will know that it worked, when you can't move the car after getting into to it. After a few seconds it will teleport you into your garage with your friend's car.

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder If there is someone who could help me to get my BMX on PS3 right now.

XBox360Apprentice

XBox360Apprentice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With the Bike in a Car slot, can you Bunny Hop the Bike while in your Garage?

XBox360Apprentice

XBox360Apprentice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunny hop got patched on 1.17, but you can call mechanic to get your bike anywhere
you cant mount your bike in garage
Thanks, I know that 'Bunny Hop in Garage' was Patched in 1.17. And that, Pressing Y to get on your Bike while it was on the Bike Rack is Hotfixed, too. I was curious if this Glitch had somehow Bypassed the Patch/Hotfix?

Being able to Call your Mechanic to Deliver your Bike is a nice plus! :happy:

Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I know that 'Bunny Hop in Garage' was Patched in 1.17. And that, Pressing Y to get on your Bike while it was on the Bike Rack is Hotfixed, too. I was curious if this Glitch had somehow Bypassed the Patch/Hotfix?

Being able to Call your Mechanic to Deliver your Bike is a nice plus! :happy:
Maybe in future update they free the bunny again

PsychoWhite87

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I duped the BMX like the normal Take a friends car and I cannot get on my BMX while in the garage

Wadda

Wadda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im searching one they can help me with this Glitch. Im on Xbox. Please send me a private Message with your Gamertag. :smile:

Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
So I duped the BMX like the normal Take a friends car and I cannot get on my BMX while in the garage
You are unable to get on bycycles in the car slot as of patch 1.17, you need to call your mechanic to deliver it, also when riding your bike back in the garage make sure it is the garage it belongs in, if you try put it in the other garage and you have an empty bike rack it will automatically go on the wall losing its insurance

Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You are unable to get on bycycles in the car slot as of patch 1.17, you need to call your mechanic to deliver it, also when riding your bike back in the garage make sure it is the garage it belongs in, if you try put it in the other garage and you have an empty bike rack it will automatically go on the wall losing its insurance
to avoid mistakes, is better walk in and drive out another car

B

BLK95TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had a black modded scorcher in my garage for years. Just the other day I moved it from.eclipse to weasel. It's insured too. Luckily they never blacklisted them. I think I still have the original save edited version on a bike rack in one of my garages too. Iirc it was a dupe glitch years ago that duplicated a bike on your rack into a car slot and added insurance if the car you overwrote had it.

*edit*

Not sure how I replied to this 8 year old thread. It was oddly showing on page 1

Top Bottom
Login
Register