• Views 1,207
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a link for storable but unmodifiable cars?

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Tornado (Mariachi)
Speedo Van
Lifeguard Blazer

I believe those are it now. They can all be upgraded with a menu, but not in LSC.

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a link for storable but unmodifiable cars?
After searching through my spreadsheet, linked above by The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin (:wink:), the only vehicle that fits this description is the Nagasaki Blazer Lifeguard. Of course, there are a few other vehicles that can be driven into LSC but don't have any real upgrade options, such as the Mariachi Tornado, the Speedo, the Landscaping Bison, and the Cowboy Construction Bison. These are all the vehicles that fit these parameters from what I can remember when conducting research on this topic.

Upvote 0
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After searching through my spreadsheet, linked above by The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin (:wink:), the only vehicle that fits this description is the Nagasaki Blazer Lifeguard. Of course, there are a few other vehicles that can be driven into LSC but don't have any real upgrade options, such as the Mariachi Tornado, the Speedo, the Landscaping Bison, and the Cowboy Construction Bison. These are all the vehicles that fit these parameters from what I can remember when conducting research on this topic.
Thanks the Bison is the one I was missing, 
You can close my thread now. Thanks for your help guys.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register