• Views 487
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crytoscopic

Nismo x Jdm x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Annoyed. Tired of seeing the same topics about B/O videos and information that has been posted before. Everyday you come to this section of the fourm and look to see if any recent news has come about B/O you continue to see the same thing with a different Title. Jamie and Enjoi life have posted a topic with all the videos, and there has been a Pinned topic about all the info that is updated about this game. We understand that all the newcomers are trying to help but search before you post something we already know. So really am i the only one getting tired of seeing the same info/videos posted everyday with just a differnet title?

Pinned videos: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/316248-all-black-ops-videos/

Pinned info: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/296124-massive-black-ops-event-info/

Mr Mojo Risen

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
Sin$
umadbro? :lol:
Why pay attention to them anyway's?

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see a Mod against it, and so far there hasn't been any pinned topic over it.
As far as we're concerned keep posting.

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just report the post. Other then that, there is not much you can do about it because the odds are that the people that post them, will not read this if they don't even read the topics that are pinned.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A nub will do anything to increase their post count. Even if they do use the search button.

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just report the threads and they will be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register