What's new

Discussion Stop raging at new games.

B

Bear

Reaction score
Everytime a new game comes out, a lot of people say it's just like Call of Duty. You get mad because a lot of games are being like Call of Duty. Ranking System, maps, how the game plays etc. Because it copies Call of Duty you assume it's sucks. Let me explain. On the Xbox Live charts Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is #1 most of time. Than Black Ops and some other game and then Modern Warfare 2. An example is what if you owned an ice-cream shop and so does someone across the street. Say he sells ice-cream for 0.99 and you sell it for $2.00. He makes better business and what do you do? You copy him and make it 0.99 or lower so you make money and not go out of business. Saying that, video game devs put ideas from the top games (Call of Duty) into theirs. Then you assume they're copying Call of Duty but they're trying to make money. Devs only get like 30% off each game. Give Devs some credit and stop blaming them for making games like Call of Duty because we're the ones who made Call of Duty popular. Give credit where credit is due. Devs work there a$$ off to make games where its to much like Call of Duty or it's sucks because it's not even close to Call of Duty. Just play the game. If you don't like it sell it or break it. Done deal.
Thank you.

N

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Everytime a new game comes out, a lot of people say it's just like Call of Duty. You get mad because a lot of games are being like Call of Duty. Ranking System, maps, how the game plays etc. Because it copies Call of Duty you assume it's sucks. Let me explain. On the Xbox Live charts Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is #1 most of time. Than Black Ops and some other game and then Modern Warfare 2. An example is what if you owned an ice-cream shop and so does someone across the street. Say he sells ice-cream for 0.99 and you sell it for $2.00. He makes better business and what do you do? You copy him and make it 0.99 or lower so you make money and not go out of business. Saying that, video game devs put ideas from the top games (Call of Duty) into theirs. Then you assume they're copying Call of Duty but they're trying to make money. Devs only get like 30% off each game. Give Devs some credit and stop blaming them for making games like Call of Duty because we're the ones who made Call of Duty popular. Give credit where credit is due. Devs work there a$$ off to make games where its to much like Call of Duty or it's sucks because it's not even close to Call of Duty. Just play the game. If you don't like it sell it or break it. Done deal.
Thank you.
By raging, we are telling others the horrid nature of the game. Wouldn't want others to make the same mistake, would we? Especially because you can't return opened new games.

B

Bear

Reaction score
By raging, we are telling others the horrid nature of the game. Wouldn't want others to make the same mistake, would we? Especially because you can't return opened new games.

I agree but some people whine to much or come with a stupid idea like boycotting a game. It's ridiculous.

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Every game will always be raged at. It's opinion based, not factual. Person A could rage, break controllers and cry all he wants how he dies every 3 seconds, and Person B could die every second and just not even care. Video games are meant to be fun. Not treat it like a competition like it has evolved to now. Be competitive, but have fun with it.

Even raging against a game made it fun. I remember Halo 3 when it was the popular game to play. Did anyone else get mad when they ranked down, and when they rank up you get happy? I was like that. That was fun. Halo 3 had the best multiplayer for ranking. Most of the level 50s were the bosses.

Cod gets targeted because of how many games they make and the time span they have to even make it. Most people don't know this, but when a new cod game comes out, they immediately start a new project. That's what happened with Assassin's Creed. ACR came out around November of 2011, and when people heard of a ACIII, they saw the release date and thought it was going to be bad because of the time. It's been 2 years in the making. It comes out late 2012.

I don't play Cod anymore because of the tryhards who want to get inadequate clips for their short-living clan. People will buy an HD PVR, expect 9001 views a video because of a quad feed, and get mad because their standards aren't met. People get so into a game, they practically sweat and scream at people who want to talk to them.

Raging is everywhere, but I believe it is mainly from the people who record video gameplay. They don't get a feed from a Cod, and call it bad. Infinity ward can't even balance guns anymore. That's where Cod is going.

Top Bottom