What's new

Solved Stop people from joining.

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on ps4 and I can fully host custom games online I just need a way to lock my lobby completely so nobody can join apart from friends.

I'll let you in my lobbies just I'm tired of noobs joining.

Proxy

Proxy

Experienced Exploiter
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use the way of suspending the application it will work but to make it completely locked, you will need to have no spaces available when you join a game where it tells you to vote, for example if you want only one of your friends to join, you will need to have one space open in the pre game lobby, sorry if its confusing :smile:

Upvote 0
xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use the way of suspending the application it will work but to make it completely locked, you will need to have no spaces available when you join a game where it tells you to vote, for example if you want only one of your friends to join, you will need to have one space open in the pre game lobby, sorry if its confusing :smile:
Doesn't work. Tried before and people still joined

Upvote 0
M

miskymisky

Reaction score
Sin$
see the "e" sign at the top right (next to version number)? that means random people will join eventually.
you just need to get rid of that "e" sign.

Upvote 0
M

miskymisky

Reaction score
Sin$
That's just means you're host. Noting else.

not necessarily. "e" means you are on the "hey hey, I have a lobby, come join me random players" listening server. I forgot to say, there are two instances of the "no e sign" : one with and another one without the "searching for games..."
the second allows me to invite friends (doesn't matter how many), and random ppl never joined. This is also a true locking lobby method.

Upvote 0
xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not necessarily. "e" means you are on the "hey hey, I have a lobby, come join me random players" listening server. I forgot to say, there are two instances of the "no e sign" : one with and another one without the "searching for games..."
the second allows me to invite friends (doesn't matter how many), and random ppl never joined. This is also a true locking lobby method.
I never have an e and people join kid. You have no idea.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register