• Thread starter cccodyyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,343
cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Robert Bowling [fourzerotwo] talking about the Stimulus Map Pack on the Major Nelson's Podcast.
Which can be found here: http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/03/14/show-353-wil-wheaton-mw2-stimulus-package-and-supreme-commander.aspx

He released the following details in an interview with Major Nelson.
-The maps will come exclusively to Xbox LIVE on March 30th, 2010.
-The price will be 1200 Microsoft Points.
-It features 5 maps, 2 of which are from Call of Duty 4. [Crash and Overgrown]
-"Bailout" takes place in an over-run apartment complex. Very modern, parking lots, court yards.
-"Salvage" is a snowy map, takes place in a junkyard, lots of cars and some warehouses. Good for small team games and free for all. Very fast paced.
-"Storm" is a rainy style map with abandon warehouses. Good for large team objective.
-"Crash" same from Call of Duty 4, urban style, inspired from Black Hawk Down.
-"Overgrown" most popular Call of Duty 4 map. Great for snipers but has some inside fighting. Good for objective as well.
-Not too many changes in the Call of Duty 4 maps, graphics upgrade and a bit re-worked.

I'll update is anything new pops up.

S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. I think that they should have made five completely brand new maps though.

The Nino

I NEED NEW NAME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.giantbomb.com/modern-warfare-2/61-24713/dlc/

I

II BurnCo II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am very excited about this, as so are many others.. but i was wondering what the situation is about new guns and new perks, any infomation would be greatly thanked?

C

chaosblade99

Reaction score
Sin$
Will i have to download this map pack twice, because i have two accounts or can i just download it on one of them and use it on my other account.

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will i have to download this map pack twice, because i have two accounts or can i just download it on one of them and use it on my other account.

you'll need to BUY it twice

erm, actually .. correct me if i'm wrong! but i'm pretty sure you can use it on a second account as long as the owners account (the person that purchased the DLC) is either still gold or if silver then he will need to be logged in :wink: simply use 2 controllers to log both accounts in at the same time..

this is of course referring to if both accounts are on the same hard drive & used on the same console & finally that the DLC was purchased on that console .. otherwise it will be problematic

S

Sgt Truesdale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The COD 4 maps were good for COD 4, I personally think they will be too small for MW2.

C

chaosblade99

Reaction score
Sin$
erm, actually .. correct me if i'm wrong! but i'm pretty sure you can use it on a second account as long as the owners account (the person that purchased the DLC) is either still gold or if silver then he will need to be logged in :wink: simply use 2 controllers to log both accounts in at the same time..

this is of course referring to if both accounts are on the same hard drive & used on the same console & finally that the DLC was purchased on that console .. otherwise it will be problematic

Thnks

HiDef

HiDef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't want to spend 1200 ms points on it, don't. Nobody is forcing you.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll buy it if there is more than just maps. Guns, possibly perks?

T

Targetguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. This seems more legit than all the others but it says the same thing as all the threads. Anyways thank you once again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register