• Thread starter cccodyyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,344
S

SullyCoolMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I think their first map designs were the best.
The maps just keep getting worse.
Yeah, I think that Infinity Ward should come out with a map designer or something (kind of like forge in Halo) and they should give people the chance to start from nothing to make a map. And either you can code items, or they can have a drag/drop interface. Then you coud play on other peoples maps, and the top maps would be for matchmaking on MW2.

If they did that, then i would have to make love to MW2 :biggrin:

S

styx and scones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i was wondering.... if you dont download the maps straight away and play mw2 after the map pack has come out. will it be gay like in CoD WAW and make you have to skip the maps you dont have or will it be good like cod4 and not give you an option to play the map.
Coz i never bought the map paks for cod 4 or 5 and it was really annoying in world at war wen you wanted to play and u ended up waitin the full minute of intermission just so you had to search for a new game
thanks

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bringing too many CoD4 maps to MW2 will be a problem. Their 2 different games.

B

BKxScrubx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah fiddlesticks! I was hoping they'd give us Crossfire! I never liked Crash at all...

I Mastermind I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to stick this until the map pack comes out, because so many threads are being made about it. Cody if you get any more information, remember to update your thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register