• Thread starter Txmahiro
  • Start date
  • Views 27,456
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Try less insulting and give me actual proof a motorcycle can do this as I tried and it didn't work gave me stock rims with no color
What colour rims you looking for mate hit me up on box I got what ya need :wink:

I

I________________I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try less insulting and give me actual proof a motorcycle can do this as I tried and it didn't work gave me stock rims with no color

it does that too when i merge motorcycles but then i select other wheel types except chrome and it shows the modded color:thumbsup:

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a video for you since no one else did:

Here's a direct link if that ^ doesn't work.
Steps:
  1. Drive in with any bike that can have their wheels modded.
  2. Go to Rear Wheel -> Stock Rims, and buy the cheapest wheels.
  3. Go back and paint the wheels you want the stock rims to be.
  4. Go to the Rear Wheel section again, and equip "Stock Wheel".
Done. The front wheel of the bike is the wheel that determines what wheels that gets applied to a car during a merge.

Try read before you say it doesn't make sense
He just asked for a better explanation - no harm in doing so. Yet, you immediately attack his ability to speak English. Could you not act like a brown banana in the future? Not really worth risking your account for snappy remarks, yo.

M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He just asked for a better explanation - no harm in doing so. Yet, you immediately attack his ability to speak English. Could you not act like a brown banana in the future? Not really worth risking your account for snappy remarks, yo.

I did not like the tone as he was asking hence the reply. I explained in plain English, he seems a native speaker. You honestly need a video tutorial to change the wheels back to stock? On the top of that he demands proof because he used a random bike, not the vader as I explained

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not like the tone as he was asking hence the reply. I explained in plain English, he seems a native speaker. You honestly need a video tutorial to change the wheels back to stock? On the top of that he demands proof because he used a random bike, not the vader as I explained
Agreed.

Does Charles still work? If yes, then what version for both Charles and ifruit?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed.

Does Charles still work? If yes, then what version for both Charles and ifruit?

Yes, Charles does still work. However, if you updated the iFruit to the newest/current version, your connection will be encrypted, thus not allowing you to edit your order. You need iFruit version 1.11.42.3, which only a handful of people has, including myself. Charles Version generally does not matter.
Long live the "disable automatic updates" button!

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, Charles does still work. However, if you updated the iFruit to the newest/current version, your connection will be encrypted, thus not allowing you to edit your order. You need iFruit version 1.11.42.3, which only a handful of people has, including myself. Charles Version generally does not matter.
Long live the "disable automatic updates" button!
What do you mean 'handful'? I just downloaded it off the internet...! ._.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I know has been a lot of questioning about stock rims on a bennys merge thread!! I was starting to get frustrated myself. Hopefully he gets himself sorted now with that video.

As for the l ifruit I just downloaded the old version for android from apk mirror or similar. They have lots of old versions. Even if it does autoupdate I just remove it and reinstall from the apk. It's good for one run at least.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As for the l ifruit I just downloaded the old version for android from apk mirror or similar. They have lots of old versions. Even if it does autoupdate I just remove it and reinstall from the apk. It's good for one run at least.
Got'cha. I've still made a backup of the iFruit version, just to be sure. Glad to hear iCharles can still be done!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got ifruit version 1.11.42.3 apk from google to use on android device but I refuse to pay for Charles. Any version of ifruit is easy to get if you own android

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u put Benny’s onto the khanjali and the rest of the facility vehicles? Any good videos would be greatly appreciated. I’m not new to glitching

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u put Benny’s onto the khanjali and the rest of the facility vehicles? Any good videos would be greatly appreciated. I’m not new to glitching
No current glitches to do it at the moment dude I'm afraid

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I get like 3 different people telling me different motorcycles how should I know

I made a video for you since no one else did:

Here's a direct link if that ^ doesn't work.
Steps:
  1. Drive in with any bike that can have their wheels modded.
  2. Go to Rear Wheel -> Stock Rims, and buy the cheapest wheels.
  3. Go back and paint the wheels you want the stock rims to be.
  4. Go to the Rear Wheel section again, and equip "Stock Wheel".
Done. The front wheel of the bike is the wheel that determines what wheels that gets applied to a car during a merge.

Probably just gonna ignore this thread I thank you for trying to help but I just get attacked on this thread because people wanna be hard and I ain't got time for it

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I tried using my magic slot to flip livery’s on my nightshark, I wanted to put the santa copa coins livery on it but when I flipped my patriot with the livery on it, and upon loading back into a invite only session my nightshark had flipped livery’s but it only flipped it too Christmas Camo which is also the same number livery as the coins . I kno it is a Set 1 and trying to put a Set 2 livery on it. But I’ve seen people with it on there.

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had the same issue. Mighty Zeus ' advice was the thing that did it for me. It makes sure that the cars won't disappear and reappear when you're entering your Arena Workshop.
However, if that didn't do the trick, I'm afraid you need to find a new Invite Only session.
Still not working. Rampant reverts back on re-entry.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still not working. Rampant reverts back on re-entry.
Does it "actually" merge, where the mods gets transferred, but the mods gets removed when re-entering the Workshop?

E

EXO GamingRO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a issue
my friend always gets kicked out of the car at the interaction menu part
he is doing the otr part flawlessly i checked
what ca i do?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a issue
my friend always gets kicked out of the car at the interaction menu part
he is doing the otr part flawlessly i checked
what ca i do?
It happens randomly.
I recommend finding a new Invite Only session, unfortunately.

Top Bottom
Login
Register