Patched *STILL WORKING* CAR 2 CAR BENNY'S MERGE! WORKS FOR PS4/XBOXONE

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Txmahiro, Oct 17, 2019 with 423 replies and 17,610 views.

1. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    What colour rims you looking for mate hit me up on box I got what ya need :wink:

2. I________________I

I________________I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it does that too when i merge motorcycles but then i select other wheel types except chrome and it shows the modded color:thumbsup:

3. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try read before you say it doesn't make sense

4. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    I made a video for you since no one else did:

Here's a direct link if that ^ doesn't work.
    Steps:
    1. Drive in with any bike that can have their wheels modded.
    2. Go to Rear Wheel -> Stock Rims, and buy the cheapest wheels.
    3. Go back and paint the wheels you want the stock rims to be.
    4. Go to the Rear Wheel section again, and equip "Stock Wheel".
    Done. The front wheel of the bike is the wheel that determines what wheels that gets applied to a car during a merge.

He just asked for a better explanation - no harm in doing so. Yet, you immediately attack his ability to speak English. Could you not act like a brown banana in the future? Not really worth risking your account for snappy remarks, yo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. moaner

moaner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did not like the tone as he was asking hence the reply. I explained in plain English, he seems a native speaker. You honestly need a video tutorial to change the wheels back to stock? On the top of that he demands proof because he used a random bike, not the vader as I explained

• Like Like x 2
  6. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Agreed.

Does Charles still work? If yes, then what version for both Charles and ifruit?

7. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes, Charles does still work. However, if you updated the iFruit to the newest/current version, your connection will be encrypted, thus not allowing you to edit your order. You need iFruit version 1.11.42.3, which only a handful of people has, including myself. Charles Version generally does not matter.
    Long live the "disable automatic updates" button!

8. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What do you mean 'handful'? I just downloaded it off the internet...! ._.

9. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    The iFruit app, you mean? Because as far as the Windows version of iFruit goes, it has been disabled, at least according to Rockstar Support's article. Unless there's a loopwhole which I'm not familiar with.

10. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know has been a lot of questioning about stock rims on a bennys merge thread!! I was starting to get frustrated myself. Hopefully he gets himself sorted now with that video.

As for the l ifruit I just downloaded the old version for android from apk mirror or similar. They have lots of old versions. Even if it does autoupdate I just remove it and reinstall from the apk. It's good for one run at least.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    Got'cha. I've still made a backup of the iFruit version, just to be sure. Glad to hear iCharles can still be done!

12. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    I got ifruit version 1.11.42.3 apk from google to use on android device but I refuse to pay for Charles. Any version of ifruit is easy to get if you own android

13. Tdog8734

Tdog8734 Newbie

Ratings:
    How do u put Benny’s onto the khanjali and the rest of the facility vehicles? Any good videos would be greatly appreciated. I’m not new to glitching

14. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    No current glitches to do it at the moment dude I'm afraid

• Like Like x 1
  15. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I get like 3 different people telling me different motorcycles how should I know
    [doublepost=1573374287][/doublepost]
    Probably just gonna ignore this thread I thank you for trying to help but I just get attacked on this thread because people wanna be hard and I ain't got time for it

16. Tdog8734

Tdog8734 Newbie

Ratings:
    So I tried using my magic slot to flip livery’s on my nightshark, I wanted to put the santa copa coins livery on it but when I flipped my patriot with the livery on it, and upon loading back into a invite only session my nightshark had flipped livery’s but it only flipped it too Christmas Camo which is also the same number livery as the coins . I kno it is a Set 1 and trying to put a Set 2 livery on it. But I’ve seen people with it on there.

17. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still not working. Rampant reverts back on re-entry.

18. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    Does it "actually" merge, where the mods gets transferred, but the mods gets removed when re-entering the Workshop?

19. EXO GamingRO

EXO GamingRO Newbie

Ratings:
    i have a issue
    my friend always gets kicked out of the car at the interaction menu part
    he is doing the otr part flawlessly i checked
    what ca i do?

20. Classique

Classique Getting There

Ratings:
    It happens randomly.
    I recommend finding a new Invite Only session, unfortunately.