Discussion Still Gaining cR but not storing in bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Do we know why this happens and how to fix it?

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a credit cap Please stop posting about this. It will restart when the new challenge's come out.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
yea man your capped just dont play until the new set of challenges come up then you can do it again.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a credit cap Please stop posting about this. It will restart when the new challenge's come out.
No, its different.. I haven't done the boosting in days and it just happened to me. You get no message and you see yourself earning the credits after the game, but they don't stay and your bar doesn't increase..

Raawr

Raawr

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No, its different.. I haven't done the boosting in days and it just happened to me. You get no message and you see yourself earning the credits after the game, but they don't stay and your bar doesn't increase..
It's happening to me too. Did you do the timezone thing? After I switched the timezone the third time it started do it to me.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It's happening to me too. Did you do the timezone thing? After I switched the timezone the third time it started do it to me.
I did it 3 days ago. I switched it to +14 once, then switched it back and everything was fine.. Anyone know how long it lasts? I mean of course if this happened to someone already?

Raawr

Raawr

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it 3 days ago. I switched it to +14 once, then switched it back and everything was fine.. Anyone know how long it lasts? I mean of course if this happened to someone already?
I'm guessing 7 days. I could be wrong.

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Please people, open your eyes before you open your mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register