• Thread starter eldestdan
  • Start date
  • Views 6,480
E

eldestdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i downgraded my psp 3.90 slim (fat works too) to 3.71 m33-2 first try ...ok sry to tell u guys this but ur goin to have to buy a second battery and memory card...... watch this video on how to make a pandora battery n i didn't make the vid soo dont think im the kid [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5D5SgCdJNCI&feature=user"]YouTube - How to make a pandora's battery without...[/ame]
then go to his vids n go to part 2 then 3 ....or even faster once its open go to this http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/iam7805/DSCF2043.jpg .......then your battery is a pandora battery..... if it dosent look like the same insides as his psp (mine didnt) just look for the letter he says to pull off then put the case back to gether really tight so it dosent fall off anymore then tape it ..... then ur goin to have to download 2 programs...a program that can unzip files (winrar or winzip) then the file i made for u psp_downgrader_program.rar - FileFront.com .....its a computer program soo just plug ur psp in the computer then usb mode or just put memory card in ur pc...... then just follow the steps ur almost exept for the last one..... dont go to the pandora maker that it says skip that..... then put the magic memory stick (memory card) in (FIRST) then the pandora batterey (modded battery) (SECOND) then once there in the battery should go on automaticlly then really fast hold the L, R, and X buttons at the same time until a screen comes up and says the info about who made it and the installers.... press x for 3.71 m33-2 and wait till its done....it takes a good 4 or 5 mins...........once its done it'll say press x to shut down soo press x.......after its off put ur normal battery and memory card in..... HOLD the R button on ur psp and turn ur psp on at the same time then u should be at recovery menu ...go to advance then press reset flash1 and reset settings..... then it'll reset ur psp ......... once it does reset there'll be a blue screen just press O n ill reset again ...wen thats done just fill out the info like at first wen u got ur psp........now its ar 3.71 m33-2 YAAAAAAAAAA.......if u wanna update or ask me questions about like emulators or iso/csos just message me or look on youtube...... if u follow this (which u should) ur psp WILL be at 3.71 m33-2

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing I have 4 psp's (3 at 1.50). Thanks.

M

moshima840

Reaction score
Sin$
I've had my psp for a while and have been trying to hack it. Now I get it. I hope I can finally hack my psp. Thanks:thumbup:

X

xVv 5H4D0W vVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry 2 bump such an old post even though sum guy did 2 weeks ago....
i was just looking for a way 2 downgrade and thought this wud b gr8 tut...but the vid doesnt work :frown: as the kid removed it from youtube:.(

N

nightmare456

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im new to th psp mods but i have 4.01 ofw and i did the pandora abttery on the slim 2001 psp and i removed that wire thing and it just starts up liek nothing is wrong with i and i cant get any homebrew mods or emulators to work so could u henp me:?

Top Bottom
Login
Register